Tell Me About the Triumph!

h_blond2

I will be on the Triumph for the first time in July. I've only ever cruised on Fantasy class ships, so I'm looking forward to the new experience! I'd love to see your Triumph pictures and hear about your times on the Triumph....and go!!!

The Triumph is a great ship. Make sure you try a Guy's Burger on the Lido Deck. I also love the deli on the Triumph.

Back in 2013 after I cruised, I compiled some of my Triumph cruise photos into a mini tour of the ship on my blog. This cruise was the 4th cruise after the ship was redone in dry-dock following the engine room fire.

Here is a link: http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-triumph-ship-tour.html

Are you doing a 4 or 5 day cruise?

Edited by thecruiserofships

The Triumph is a great ship. Make sure you try a Guy's Burger on the Lido Deck. I also love the deli on the Triumph.

Back in 2013 after I cruised, I compiled some of my Triumph cruise photos into a mini tour of the ship on my blog. This cruise was the 4th cruise after the ship was redone in dry-dock following the engine room fire.

Here is a link: http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-triumph-ship-tour.html

Are you doing a 4 or 5 day cruise?

We are doing the 5 day cruise to Progreso and Cozumel.

I haven't been on very many different classes of ships but I tend to right now in my limited knowledge prefer the Fantasy class. But within that Fantasy class I can say I adore the Paradise and really liked the Triumph what I didn't care for was the Fascination. It seemed more cramped than the other two, I have no idea why. lol I'm weird like that ;)

We had a great time on the Triumph , I'd sail her again.

We are doing the 5 day cruise to Progreso and Cozumel.

At Progreso, the pier is extremely long and there are many cruisers that come to Progreso that do not realize this. I think the pier is four or five miles.

Cozumel is one of my favorite places to cruise. I never do anything too organized. There are many shops at Puerta Maya (the place where most Carnival vessels dock).

Edited by thecruiserofships

At Progreso, the pier is extremely long and there are many cruisers that come to Progreso that do not realize this. I think the pier is four or five miles.

Cozumel is one of my favorite places to cruise. I never do anything too organized. There are many shops at Puerta Maya (the place where most Carnival vessels dock).

I've been to Progreso and Cozumel several times, just new to the Triumph. Thank you for the pictures...they were great! :)

Thanks for posting the pictures. Triumph was my first cruise and the pictures brought back some good memories. Our cabin had a window on the second floor. I was shocked how big the room was. We went with a group of friends from work... My dispatcher, partners and a fireman. All from the same shift plus our families. My husband had a blast. I was impressed with the food. And the chocolate displays. I really liked this ship. But will always have a special place because she was my first.