Captains Circle Savings Question

pamwinn

Has anyone figured out how to get incorrect information corrected on the website.

We did 2 open bookings on our past cruise.

We have booked those as a 6/3 and 6/10 sailing on the Sapphire.

On 6/3 we are in a balcony. My husband's account shows a 50 dollar credit. Mine shows 0.

On 6/10 my husband's account again shows a 50 dollar credit. Mine shows zero.

When I called the Circle Center, the person I spoke to didn't know what I was talking about. She did tell me that there was 150.00 OBC on each cruise. I don't really understand that amount as I thought it was 50 pp on a 7 day. I guess it's 75? If so, even my husbands account is incorrect. What I wish to see is the correct OBC in each of our accounts. Is this just wishful thinking on my part? :o

I dont understand why you called the Captain Circle Center. Did you call the main Princess phone number???? If you dont think they numbers are correct, call princess back on their main 800 number. I had a similar problem, and it was resolved. Keep calling until they get it right. They are usually pretty nice on the phone.

For an outside/balcony cabin - it is $50 pp for a 7 night sailing. There may be other shipboard credit that you qualified for - either through Princess directly or through your travel agent via a special she/he was running or group amenities.

Did you book through a TA or through Princess directly?

Presumably you did two "future cruise bookings" while on board a recent Princess cruise and you each paid $100 for a total of $400.

From my confirmation letter (dated 11/04, so maybe it's changed?), it's $25 inside/$50 outside for 7-9 day cruises; $75 inside/$100 outside for 10-15 days; and $125 inside/$150 outside for 16 + days. All of these are per person assuming each person paid the $100 advance.

I'd call Captain's Circle again - and if you don't get a straight answer ask to speak to a supervisor ... and keep going up the line until you get the correct information.

I booked through a TA. I'll try to combine everyone's advice and call Princess directly and the Captains Circle again.

Your TA can probably easily answer it. She can look at your booking. My guess is that you got some credit from her.

Our Circle Savings were wrong on the website also however upon checking with TA she said everything was okay and sure enough when our docs showed up today the right OBC's were showing for each of us.

Seems to be just their quirky system.

Pamwinn, had the same situation as you. Our TA had given us $50 OBC, which DID show up online, but the dollar amount from the future cruise booking ($100) did not. Circle center page showed "Applied to cruise booking #ABCDEF", but no dollar amount listed, just showed $0.00. Called TA, she verified she could see it, but it still did not show up for us online. Was told that many times the FC OBC does not get applied as a dollar amount until boarding or final payment. Long story short, when you get onboard you will have $150 OBC in your account.

The Captain's Circle computer system in general, and its interface with the Captain's Circle website in particular, often leave something to be desired. If you call Princess and/or TA and they say they can see it in your booking, it's probably fine even if it doesn't appear properly on the website.

We have the same problem -- mine shows $0 on-line by the PC rep on the phones indicates that all is as it should be. So I am patiently waiting for my tickets to verify. If it is incorrect at that point, I'll be the phone 24-7 until it is resolved!

Archived