Hot chocolate

ladygal4.4

I see everyone talking about coffee on their balcony. We don't drink coffee, but can I request a carafe of hot chocolate to enjoy on my Sunshine balcony in the morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about a carafe, but I have had HC delivered by room service in cups.

Yeah they will just send the carafe of hot water and the packets.

Wish it was a way to have the stuff on the lido deck from the machine available. That would be so nice while sailing in Alaska.

I've always just gotten cups from the machine and dumped them in my larger mug.

Edited by ohiogymrat

Yeah they will just send the carafe of hot water and the packets.

Wish it was a way to have the stuff on the lido deck from the machine available. That would be so nice while sailing in Alaska.

I've always just gotten cups from the machine and dumped them in my larger mug.

You ***could*** order like above one day, then go down the next day with the (empty) carafe and fill it up. :eek:Use a clean cup to fill it, and take only what you actually with drink. If you are doing the leg work, I don't see a problem, but just my .02 cent.

You ***could*** order like above one day, then go down the next day with the (empty) carafe and fill it up. :eek:Use a clean cup to fill it, and take only what you actually with drink. If you are doing the leg work, I don't see a problem, but just my .02 cent.

We have done this with coffee. Keep the carafe from RS the first day rinse well and store in the closet. Next day hubby runs up to the lido and using a clean water cup fills with coffee. The water cups are easier to pour. By the way the carafe will hold 3 of those cups. from We are early risers (6-7 AM) but want to wake on our schedule rather than RS delivery. By the time the coffee is gone I will be dressed and the MDR will be open for breakfast.

Actually. This isn't that bad of an idea. We'll be in a spa balcony which is really close to the lido. So I could send one of my kids out ;)

We have done this with coffee. Keep the carafe from RS the first day rinse well and store in the closet. Next day hubby runs up to the lido and using a clean water cup fills with coffee. The water cups are easier to pour. By the way the carafe will hold 3 of those cups. from We are early risers (6-7 AM) but want to wake on our schedule rather than RS delivery. By the time the coffee is gone I will be dressed and the MDR will be open for breakfast.

3 cups! Good to know. Thanks :)

(Keeping the carafe) for coffee sounds like an idea I will pass a long to my DH. He gets up way earlier (like 0:Dark-Thirty) than I. Three cups aught to keep him contained for a while. But he did find that he meet lots of other early risers on our last trip just hanging out near IC on Princess. The workers even got to know him by name :rolleyes:

They will send you hot water and instant packs. The hot chocolate at the buffet is always so much better. Just get something to put it in unless you want to juggle cups of it while going back to the room (which I have done). A balcony makes everything better.

I finally figured out how to (almost) replicate the machine HC..... Two packages and 8oz of hot water.

You can always bring a large tumbler type of mug with you. We bring one that holds hot and cold drinks. Don't forget to pack a baggie of marshmallows for your HC. We also like to add some ice cream during the day to our HC.

Relax and enjoy life,

This is an excellent idea! Thanks for the tip.:)