Cost of self service laundry on Amsterdam

travelbug615

I have searched the CC threads and can not find how much the self service laundry on the Amsterdam costs. Looking into booking a long cruise so laundry will need to be done multiple times. Any info on if you need change to run the machines, or if you can use your card to charge the self service laundry would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

$2 for the washer and $1 for the dryer. There is a button to push on the washer to dispense the special liquid soap. Bring your own fabric softner sheets for the dryer.

All machines take quarters and you can get the change at the front desk.

sorry, KK, but I was just on Amsterdam and there was no charge for the dryers. Only $2.00 for each load of wash. Everything else you said is spot on.

If you have trouble sleeping at night like I do, the laundry room is open all night so take advantage of it at like one or two am. I used multiple washers and dryers. All my loads were done (3) in about 90 minutes. It was great. (I used the one on Lower promenade deck)