Cheaper to prebuy drink package on Allure???

Suzyrn89

I thought I read somewhere that it is cheaper to prebuy the beverage package for Allure. We are sailing next month and cant remember if that is correct or not. Anyone with recent drink menu, heard prices went up considerably this past spring.

I thought I read somewhere that it is cheaper to prebuy the beverage package for Allure. We are sailing next month and cant remember if that is correct or not. Anyone with recent drink menu, heard prices went up considerably this past spring.

Same price, pre-cruise or onboard.

Price is the same pre-buy or onboard. That said, prices did go up considerably in the last couple of months. If you are okay with a price, go ahead and purchase. I thought I would hold off so I wouldn't tie my money up until time for my cruise. I went back on when I had some extra funds just after Christmas and the price for 1 select and 1 premium had gone up almost $100 than it was priced in late October.