Nacho Cocom Questions

pajazz28

Taxi fare is not included - it will be posted on a sign near the cab line for your pier (there are three cruise ship piers on Coz - be sure you know where you are going back to!), but should be about $17+tip each way for up to 4 passengers in the same cab.

Pair up with others on your roll call to save $$ - we have even paired up with others while in line for a taxi. Enjoy! :)

There will be a crowd of people at the Taxi stand, start calling out where you want to go and you'll easily find another couple or group to use a larger vehicle for which will decrease your cost per person. I'm pretty introverted but I'll make some friends fast to save some $$ which I will then put towards libations.

• 11 months later...
This is the sign you'll find in port:

12208803_1651673498435955_4465023055822658311_n.jpg

Thank you very much for this information.

If we (two people) are going to Nachi Cocom, is it $17 per person, or all together? Would you give a $5 tip or should I allot for more?

Thank you very much.

Edited by js

Thank you very much for this information.

If we (two people) are going to Nachi Cocom, is it $17 per person, or all together? Would you give a $5 tip or should I allot for more?

Thank you very much.

2 passengers or 4 - the fare for the cab (not per person) is $17 -- unless the driver did something special I would give him $20 and enjoy my day at NAchi.

At Nachi we typically tip our waiter $10 per adult and maybe a few extra $$ to the bartenders (they let me practice my Spanish at the swim up bar). Have a great cruise!

Edited by JohninDC

2 passengers or 4 - the fare for the cab (not per person) is $17 -- unless the driver did something special I would give him $20 and enjoy my day at NAchi.

At Nachi we typically tip our waiter $10 per adult and maybe a few extra $$ to the bartenders (they let me practice my Spanish at the swim up bar). Have a great cruise!

Thank you again! Hugs!!! :)

I really appreciate your help!