Ovation: is she the poor relation?

It's a right Royal C**k up :D

People will be cancelling their dining in favour of the entertainment & windjammer will be bombed out.

Well done RCI

On another thread steamboats has posted

"Meyer Werft announced today that the Ovation has to go back into dry dock at Hamburg and will leave Bremerhaven on Friday (arrival at Hamburg Saturday by noon) until Tuesday.

Reason: They´ve tested a new propulsion system which was expected to be more fuel efficent than the old one (which is on Anthem and Quantum). This didn´t work out. So the are replacing the new with the old system.

The delivery on April 8th won´t be affected says Meyer Werft.

steamboats"

You never know, the 17th April might end up being the 1st sailing (Maiden) after all :D

We can now book The Dream & Spectra's Cabaret for THE MAIDEN cruise - 17th April, The Dream is only on for the one night, Day 5, & only has 2 shows, 7pm & 9pm, guess it will be crowded.

Spectra's Cabaret varies on the other 4 nights,

Day 1 8:15 or 10:30

Day 2 7:45 or 10:15

Day 3 7:30

Day 4 8:15 or 10:30

I tried booking the day 2 10:15 but it wouldn't let me as there was a schedule conflict with my dinner reservation in Chic at 8:00

So I tried day 4 at 10:30 with Chic at 7:00 but again it wouldn't let me book it without re-scheduling Chic, when I tried to do this I couldn't because the times left were all after 9:00 & therefore had a "schedule conflict" How long are they expecting us to be in the restaurants for? Is service going to be that slow?

I remember on Anthem they suggested to allow 2 hours for dining & I managed to book everything for a 16 nighter with no problems, there's 3.5 hours between our dining time & Spectra's Cabaret !!!!!:mad:

In the end I cancelled Chic on Day 2 so that I could book Spectra's Cabaret so we will be either taking pot luck on the restaurants or Windjammer, either way no big deal, do you think it is just another annoying IT glitch?

We're having exactly the same problem....also ended up having to cancel Chic (we even rescheduled Chic as early as 5:45pm - but STILL had a "schedule conflict":mad:). We are just going to wing it and try and book Chic whilst on board for that day.

Otherwise we might end up in the Windjammer too!!

it worked for me

Departure

Silk

Spectra's Cabaret

Southampton, England 14 Apr 2016

5:00 PM

Departure

7:45 PM

-

8:15 PM

Silk

10:15 PM

-

11:10 PM

Spectra's Cabaret

I think they fixed the bug. I got the same message when I had a North Star reservation for 11AM and was booking that evening's performance of Spectra's Cabaret. I was able to do it when I tried the next day with no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...