Roatan private excursions

lsugirl2508

My family always uses Pirates of the Caribbean for our tours. Excellent service! The owners are the Dixon family. Email the daughter Daneik, she helps set up your entire tour and will gladly help with any questions you have. We've used Pirates for years and have never been disappointed! We've told many friends, coworkers, etc.. about pirates and when they traveled to Roatan they used pirates also. Everyone seemed very pleased!

Has anyone used www.shoreexcursioneer.com for tours in Roatan or Cozumel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. I used shore excursioineer in Cozumel just 2 weeks ago for the Papitos Beach & snorkel tour. It was a great deal since it includes round trip transportation - your driver stays with you to bring you back later. The beach was beautiful - we had it all to ourselves (maybe 15 other people around noon) -plenty of shade and you can use the beach loungers or hammocks. Snorkel gear is included. You can just go snorkel by yourself, no need to follow a guide or group. We saw a stingray, puffer fish, brain coral, really big parrot fish & angel-looking fish. Later, we climbed up the Lighthouse (included in tour price). Great tour.

*Plus, I used them in Nov. for a Belize excursion that got cancelled due to bad weather. They refunded my money immediately after I got home and emailed them. No questions or run-around. Good service.

I have used Ron Rivers twice. When I first used him, he was a guide for Victor Bodden. The second time, he had started his own company. He has lived on Roatan his entire life...great guy, great guide. I will be going back in April, and my family will be spending another day with Ron. His company is http://www.roatanadventuretours.net/about.html

Another happy customer of Rony's here. Out of 5 ports, our driver made this our favorite port. He spoke very good English and we had excellent conversation as he was driving us around. We had an amazing time and I truly love Roatan...so much we are going back in 10 months!

Another happy customer of Rony's here. Out of 5 ports, our driver made this our favorite port. He spoke very good English and we had excellent conversation as he was driving us around. We had an amazing time and I truly love Roatan...so much we are going back in 10 months!

Glad you loved Roatan. I always feel bad for those who stay in the port area and not venture out to see the beauty of West Bay and West End. Rony is great. We try and use them every time and Roatan is our favorite port.