TV on Vista suite Question??

Lanwood

Can anyone tell me if there is a t.v facing the bed in the vista suites?

**In this case I am referring to Emerald Princess C750**

We like to watch t.v in bed before retiring, but can't see if one faces, or can be angled towards the t.v.

Looking at pictures I can see posted on line, I can only make out one t.v in the cabinet angled towards the sofa. The bed looks like if faces the dividing curtain when closed..??

Cheers guys..

Can anyone tell me if there is a t.v facing the bed in the vista suites?

**In this case I am referring to Emerald Princess C750**

We like to watch t.v in bed before retiring, but can't see if one faces, or can be angled towards the t.v.

Looking at pictures I can see posted on line, I can only make out one t.v in the cabinet angled towards the sofa. The bed looks like if faces the dividing curtain when closed..??

Cheers guys..

Yes, it does. We were in D736, right below that suite in November and there is a TV facing the bed, with shelves underneath and one facing the sofa. That's a nice area of the ship to be on with the wake view.

The divided curtain will put one TV on the living side and the other TV on the bedroom side.

Edited by Eagle_and_hawk

Yes, it does. We were in D736, right below that suite in November and there is a TV facing the bed, with shelves underneath and one facing the sofa. That's a nice area of the ship to be on with the wake view.

The divided curtain will put one TV on the living side and the other TV on the bedroom side.

Ah, perfect. Thanks for that!!

Hi again

Does anyone have photos of the vista balcony for C750 or C751 on the Emerald, Crown or Ruby...?? I've seen some photo's around the place, but they look like they would be dolphin deck or different ship..

I'm just curious to see if a table for 4 - Ultimate Balcony Dining - would work with the positioning of the beams on the balcony...?

Hi again

Does anyone have photos of the vista balcony for C750 or C751 on the Emerald, Crown or Ruby...?? I've seen some photo's around the place, but they look like they would be dolphin deck or different ship..

I'm just curious to see if a table for 4 - Ultimate Balcony Dining - would work with the positioning of the beams on the balcony...?

If you go to Cruise Deck plans dot com there are 16 pictures of C751 on the Emerald. Great cabin!

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/catgallery.php?ship=Emerald%20Princess&cat=Suite

• 11 months later...

Just to update this thread incase any one searches for the same question in the future.

Normally we stay in a Penthouse suite mid ship, but we thoroughly enjoyed our Vista suite facing the wake, and to be perfectly honest, we didn't really notice that much difference between the Owners, Penthouse and Vista wake Cabins to Justify the big $$$ difference between them?? (yes we had that talked about beam on our balcony, but for the several thousand difference in cruise fare..??)....I was able to have a peak inside them all on dissembarkation day after cabins were vacated. Stewards were very nice about it.

As answered, yes there is a second T.V facing the bed. The T.V is much smaller than the T.V facing the sofa, and is placed on a shelf very high up, just under the ceiling. There is a DVD player under the larger T.V in the lounge area facing the sofa that operates that T.V only. It does not operate the Bedroom T.V (I thought it might have as you can select the same input options, but nope). Also, like the minisuite cabins, the two T.V's are close together angled away to face the bed or sofa, so operating the remote can set off both t.v's if not carefull.

As mentioned on their website, the cabin does not have the on-demand type t.v we like on the Royal class ships. The main thing that we missed about this was the same couple of "Love Boat" episodes playing on Channel 23 every day of the cruise. The on demand system has all of season one and two to chose from (falling asleep each night to the love boat and hearing the theme music is one of our Princess cruise things we look forward to :o).... The t.v adds repeated that you could bye the DVD of Love boat on board, but when we went to Calypso cove, they said not it is not available on the Emerald, it is only available on some ships.

Just to update this thread incase any one searches for the same question in the future.

Normally we stay in a Penthouse suite mid ship, but we thoroughly enjoyed our Vista suite facing the wake, and to be perfectly honest, we didn't really notice that much difference between the Owners, Penthouse and Vista wake Cabins to Justify the big $$$ difference between them?? (yes we had that talked about beam on our balcony, but for the several thousand difference in cruise fare..??)....I was able to have a peak inside them all on dissembarkation day after cabins were vacated. Stewards were very nice about it.

As answered, yes there is a second T.V facing the bed. The T.V is much smaller than the T.V facing the sofa, and is placed on a shelf very high up, just under the ceiling. There is a DVD player under the larger T.V in the lounge area facing the sofa that operates that T.V only. It does not operate the Bedroom T.V (I thought it might have as you can select the same input options, but nope). Also, like the minisuite cabins, the two T.V's are close together angled away to face the bed or sofa, so operating the remote can set off both t.v's if not carefull.

As mentioned on their website, the cabin does not have the on-demand type t.v we like on the Royal class ships. The main thing that we missed about this was the same couple of "Love Boat" episodes playing on Channel 23 every day of the cruise. The on demand system has all of season one and two to chose from (falling asleep each night to the love boat and hearing the theme music is one of our Princess cruise things we look forward to :o).... The t.v adds repeated that you could bye the DVD of Love boat on board, but when we went to Calypso cove, they said not it is not available on the Emerald, it is only available on some ships.

Thanks for the update......

The majority of Princess ships do not have on demand TV.

The retrofitting of the current ships stopped after the Sapphire in early 2014.

Of course the new ships Royal/Regal/Majestic have it.

Edited by Colo Cruiser