Best Carnival ship for kids

angelmomma530

Another Vote For Breeze or The Sunshine. Our kids, 10 and 13 loved both waterworks area on both ships... They actually preferred it over our Disney Cruise! Although my husband and I enjoyed the water works area as well, lol

Any that have Waterworks...off the top of my head, Magic/Breeze/Dream. When we take my 5 year old he can play here for hours. Fun for the whole family!

We are new to Carnival. Which is the best ship (or class of ship) for kids? Looking for water features and activities. DD is 7. Thanks.

My kids have fun on ships of all sizes, but they prefer the ships with the Sports Square and Waterworks -- Magic, Breeze, and Sunshine. The Sunshine only has one small pool and two hot tubs for families, unlike the Dream/Magic/Breeze ships, but it has the Waterworks area with large and small water slides and a splash zone. With my 7 year old DD, I actually preferred the Sunshine because the outdoor sports activities are in a more compact area and the Waterworks is close by, so I wasn't running all over trying to keep up with her.

We are new to Carnival. Which is the best ship (or class of ship) for kids? Looking for water features and activities. DD is 7. Thanks.

We're booked on the breeze again at our kids' request. Lots to do. We have a spa balcony ( same cabin as last time) on deck 12. Walk right out of the hall into the waterworks. Awesomesauce!!!!! Hope this helps. Bill.

• 2 weeks later...