P&O Cruises invites you to take part in market research!

Old_tilly_billy

I've just received an email, is this genuine or a scam, I have my doubts

P&O Cruises is always looking for ways to improve the experience for its customers. It has commissioned Basis, a leading independent research consultancy, to conduct a project looking at how to make the cruise experience as enjoyable as possible for people like you. As a valued former guest of P&O Cruises, we would like to invite you to share your views and opinions.

We are Take Part in Research (who are working with P&O Cruises and Basis to co-ordinate this project). We’d like to invite you to take part in paid market research to gather valuable feedback.

This research will give you the chance to feedback on various aspects of the cruise experience, and help P&O Cruises to make it even more special in the future.

We’re inviting you take part in group discussion taking place in Manchester on the 27th January 2016.

As well as having the opportunity provide your feedback you would be paid £70 for your time and contribution.

If you are interested in taking part in this exciting project please follow the link below:

A member of the team from Take Part in Research will then give you a quick call with some more information and to hopefully get you booked into the group discussion.

We’d like to reassure you that everything you say, as well as your identity, will remain strictly anonymous according to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. Your name will not be disclosed if you don’t explicitly agree for it to be, and neither will any information that could identify you.

If you have any queries about this research project, please contact a member of the team on 01273 681074.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and we hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

Andrew Folkes

Take Part in Research

I don't know if this is genuine or not, it seems as though it is. My wife and I have attended a similar focus group run by a market research company on behalf of Princess Cruises at a local hotel and were paid £50 each plus lunch.

I've just received an email, is this genuine or a scam, I have my doubts

P&O Cruises is always looking for ways to improve the experience for its customers. It has commissioned Basis, a leading independent research consultancy, to conduct a project looking at how to make the cruise experience as enjoyable as possible for people like you. As a valued former guest of P&O Cruises, we would like to invite you to share your views and opinions.

We are Take Part in Research (who are working with P&O Cruises and Basis to co-ordinate this project). We’d like to invite you to take part in paid market research to gather valuable feedback.

This research will give you the chance to feedback on various aspects of the cruise experience, and help P&O Cruises to make it even more special in the future.

We’re inviting you take part in group discussion taking place in Manchester on the 27th January 2016.

As well as having the opportunity provide your feedback you would be paid £70 for your time and contribution.

If you are interested in taking part in this exciting project please follow the link below:

A member of the team from Take Part in Research will then give you a quick call with some more information and to hopefully get you booked into the group discussion.

We’d like to reassure you that everything you say, as well as your identity, will remain strictly anonymous according to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. Your name will not be disclosed if you don’t explicitly agree for it to be, and neither will any information that could identify you.

If you have any queries about this research project, please contact a member of the team on 01273 681074.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and we hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

Andrew Folkes

Take Part in Research

A quick Google of the phone number brings up Roots Research Ltd, Brighton, so probably is gen.

Martyn