Newbie with so many questions!

Uchylisa

OK now that it's time to make some reservations I have so many questions.

We are doing the Allure 7 night Eastern Caribbean. We have a ton of included things in our package from our "wholesale warehouse travel Agent".

complimentary and we have two connecting rooms booked so we get all this X2:

One specialty dining experience at Giovanni’s Table or Chops Grille for up to four guests**

• Onboard soda package for two**

• Lunch or dinner at Johnny Rockets® per person**

• Cupcake decorating class for two**

• Rice Krispy treat for two**

• Ice cream cup for two**

• One bottle of wine (per stateroom)

• One spa experience: Choose from three rejuvenating spa experiences to enjoy during your cruise. La Therapie hydrolift facial, Swedish massage or reflexology including massage (one per stateroom)

So I can't seem to make any of these reservations online ahead of time because they want to charge me (chops and spa).

The Spa restrictions are that it must be booked on a day we are in port. Could I do that on the Nassau day which is a very short port day and do it after we debark?

Also would you recommend that we do our nice meal and shows on days we are at sea?

I think I need to read more trip reports to see what everyone liked best. But I'd love to hear your opinion.

That is correct.. for offers like that you have to book while on board because that is where the onboard credit will be issued, otherwise yes you will be charged in full at the time of booking.

As far as when to do the Meals, the specialty restaurants do take a bit longer - but I don't think it would be necessary to do them on a sea day unless you want to eat early and would be rushed trying to get back from port and dressed for dinner.

Have a great trip! (and don't stress too much about it!)

With regard to your spa reservation, go to the spa as soon as you board. They will have the most openings then, and will work with you to schedule a time on a port day that fits your schedule.