Favorite Drinks

jerseycandyman

Great idea, I am not in aqua but will be getting the premium package and I love grapefruit juice. Didn't know the fresh squeezed was available. I am going to try that one.

I do love bloody Mary's as well but once I was introduced to a Caesar, well, that took over right quick.

What is a Caesar?

Fresh squeezed is supposed to be available other places as well but I've never been able to find it. (We also have the premium package).

A Caesar uses Clamato instead of Tomato juice. I think it is a Canadian thing.

A Caesar is indeed Canadian ... vodka, Clamato, dashes of hot sauce and Worcestershire served in a celery salt rimmed glass perhaps with a dash of pepper. Most excellent ... my father is an old pro at making these

Caesar's are SOOOOO yummy! I'm not a sweet drink person... for me, on a hot day nothing beats a refreshing gin and tonic. I'm a lightweight with alcohol, so I enjoy mine "tall" -- regular shot of gin, but in a tall glass with more tonic and lots of ice. Spritz of lemon for me, but don't throw it in, I don't care for the taste of the peel. That is the first drink that hubby and I grab on our way to find our cabin on embarkation day. Our tradtion is: we find a bar for G&T's to travel, THEN we find our cabin! :D

Caesar's are SOOOOO yummy! I'm not a sweet drink person... for me, on a hot day nothing beats a refreshing gin and tonic. I'm a lightweight with alcohol, so I enjoy mine "tall" -- regular shot of gin, but in a tall glass with more tonic and lots of ice. Spritz of lemon for me, but don't throw it in, I don't care for the taste of the peel. That is the first drink that hubby and I grab on our way to find our cabin on embarkation day. Our tradtion is: we find a bar for G&T's to travel, THEN we find our cabin! :D

My DH drinks Tanqueray and Tonic all the time ... it is good for a gin drink. He was introduced to a Breeza Marina on Princess recently and based on the advice of the bartender, he adds a splash of tonic water. He loves those. I might try one on my next trip. But you are right ... Caesars are sooooo very yummy. I like a pickled green bean in mine as well....if available. Oh ... and olives. Now, I have a hankering for one and it is only 10 AM. Good thing it is a morning drink. :D

My DH drinks Tanqueray and Tonic all the time ... it is good for a gin drink. He was introduced to a Brezza Marina on Princess recently and based on the advice of the bartender, he adds a splash of tonic water. He loves those. I might try one on my next trip. But you are right ... Caesars are sooooo very yummy. I like a pickled green bean in mine as well....if available. Oh ... and olives. Now, I have a hankering for one and it is only 10 AM. Good thing it is a morning drink. :D