Escape questions

mrose1267

Where does the Escape dock in St Thomas? I understand there are two possibilities. Also we have not cruised in some time. On our last cruise there were stations where one could get complimentary iced tea or lemonade. Does that still hold true on the Escape or did the greed of the cruise lines take that away too? Thanks.

We just returned from a wonderful trip on the Escape and then the Getaway. When we were in St. Thomas, we docked at Havensight. The other dock is at Crown Bay. I believe there is a site that tells you where the ship will dock, but I can't remember it right now.

There were drink stations in the Garden Cafe where you could get water, iced tea, lemonade and some flavored waters. As always, the buffet food was very good.

I hope you have a wonderful time on the Escape. She is beautiful!

Thank you for the link. I looked up the date we will be in St. Thomas on the Escape next month. THE WEBSITE SAID 9 OTHER SHIPS! This seems crazy-now I am nervous about how crowded it will be. :(

What day? I don't see more than 5 on any day next month.

This web site will also tell you what other ships are in port with you. You just need to know the date you are arriving in St Thomas

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-st-thomas-us-virgin-islands.html

Is this stuff accurate 8 months in advance? If so awesome because we are the only ship there on August 10th!

Yep. Once late spring hits, most of the ships go to Europe or Alaska and leave the Caribbean.

Interesting, my cruise itinerary says I am going to Philipsburg, St. Maarten on August 9th but I can't find it listed on any website that shows cruise schedules...