Norwegian Epic H4 Courtyard Villa Question

macanudo23

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who have stayed in the 2 bedroom Courtyard Penthouse Haven suites have Pro's or Cons with these rooms.... Or which rooms had any issues with noises from above. I am a light sleeper and was wondering if some rooms heard more noise than others.....Just trying to see which room to book. Any info help :)

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone who have stayed in the 2 bedroom Courtyard Penthouse Haven suites have Pro's or Cons with these rooms.... Or which rooms had any issues with noises from above. I am a light sleeper and was wondering if some rooms heard more noise than others.....Just trying to see which room to book. Any info help :)

We were in 17003 (forward facing 2-bedroom) in October right after the Epic came out of dry dock. The room was great. We enjoyed the "solarium"/ enclosed balcony with 180 degree views. In these forward facing rooms on Deck 17, you are under the public sundeck on Deck 18. We noticed a couple of times, people and staff dragging loungers around on the deck above.

d4a73622e007d907cb9a9448c5414c28.jpg

40302104a56dd4ae6fe0eb5cee43b8b9.jpg

cbff048594e2bfc294c6cadc7d9f5d89.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

I have not stayed in a two bedroom on the epic but have stayed in a two bedroom on the getaway. The experience was so fantastic that we bocked a two bedroom on the epic. You will love the experience. It is unfortunate that nothing else will do afterwards

My group of four stayed in 16007 in Nov. Prefer deck 16 as not too likely to have noisy people above, and on deck 17 I would only take a room with Haven sundeck above. As mentioned above some rooms are below public areas and Vibe. Deck 16 also has better access to Haven facilities.

Regarding the room itself, it was great for four, six would be crowded. Master bedroom itself is small, but the connected bath is very large. Jetted tub was too small for me (6'4"). Showering with that glass wall on port days is an experience, no one can see in though. Toilet had a glass door where a bright light came on - quite annoying at night, then after 30 seconds would go out and leave you blind for a minute, until you opened the door and were blasted with light again. Second bedroom was smallish, my sister & husband fit on the couch fold out bed well. Second bathroom was basic and functional. Plenty of room in living area, but table could only seat two. Any specific questions I can try to answer.

Edited by Boschmann

• 11 months later...
Hi we are looking to book room 16001 for four adults and two children is this room going to be to cramped? Just wondering if to book to mini suites instead a forgo the haven ? Any advise please

If the children are over 4 and/or it is two couples who want to sleep together then yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums