Sea grape beach? Do you commend it?

crazycruzer68

• 2 weeks later...
was at sea grape jan 27, I would not recommend it because it was crowded! Yes you can rent chairs and the water was great but other parts of 7 mile beach are much less crowded.

How crowded it will be depends on the day of the week and how many ships are in port. Weekends/holidays or days with lots of ships in will be more crowded everywhere.

Depends what you're looking for. At Seagrape, there are all the amenities...so it will attract more people. Nice restrooms, food/drink, watersport rentals, lounger/umbrella rentals...and you can see the road, so you can tell how bad the traffic is returning to the tender! Traffic slows to a standstill in the afternoons!

• 1 month later...

Just planning for cruise next year. We are thinking of hitting up 7 mile after the turtle farm. How do I know which part of 7 mile to get off to find sea grapes. Anyone see any maps of 7 mile beach?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just planning for cruise next year. We are thinking of hitting up 7 mile after the turtle farm. How do I know which part of 7 mile to get off to find sea grapes. Anyone see any maps of 7 mile beach?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sea Grape is in the vicinity of Calico Jack's and Public Beach. Any taxi or bus driver will know exactly where you want to get off if you let them know that's where you're headed.