Upsell - Able to purchase UBP promo?

ilovetotravel1977

I believe OP meant having the UBP promo added to the reservation during an upsell when the promo UBP was not part of the original reservation.

Then that sounds unlikely considering you cannot take advantage of the promos if you are less than 30 days from the sailing when you book.

I have another question though.

If you book a room and get the UBP promo a few months out and are able to get an upsell a few days before the cruise, will you keep the UBP promo or lose it by taking the upsell?

Then that sounds unlikely considering you cannot take advantage of the promos if you are less than 30 days from the sailing when you book.

If you book a room and get the UBP promo a few months out and are able to get an upsell a few days before the cruise, will you keep the UBP promo or lose it by taking the upsell?

Everyone ho got up sells on our Gem cruise stayed with their promos. Just confirm after booking the Upsell. They were all happy.

Has anyone recently obtained an upsell from an inside to a OV or Balcony and also been able to purchase the UBP promo (18%)?

We saw the recent price drops on our upcoming GEM cruise in February and called our TA to upgrade us from inside to oceanview. This week prices dropped on balcony cabins, so we upgraded from oceanview to balcony. Best of all, going from the inside to the oceeanview gave us the FREE alcohol beverages package, which carried over to the balcony cabin.

FREE MARTINIS is worth every penny to upgrade!!!

We took and upsell yesterday from an inside to a suite and were able to keep our UDP and UBP promos!