Navigator OTS - Entertainment

Hi There

No need to book entertainment on the Navigator, it is a traditional 2 shows a night type of ship, the only one you will need tickets for the ice show, other ships are starting to allocate tickets depending on your muster station but usually communicate this once you are onboard.

Hi There

No need to book entertainment on the Navigator, it is a traditional 2 shows a night type of ship, the only one you will need tickets for the ice show, other ships are starting to allocate tickets depending on your muster station but usually communicate this once you are onboard.

I thought they were referring to the activities like rock wall and such.

We're booked (along with 27 friends) on the Navigator in April. So far, we can't get onto the site to book your entertainment. When can you book your entertainment in advance of your cruise?? (Don't remember the exact date on the Oasis last year.)

There are no pre-cruise reservations offered for any of the shows on Navigator.

Sailing on the freedom-- and stuff magically started appearing this week at 90 days out. I was able to book the Murder Mystery

and there is a few other things that said i can prebook -like cupcake classes etc.

I don't think you can pre-book the free entertainment on Navigator. At least you couldn't last May when it was still in Galveston.

Ice show tickets weren't done by muster station in May, they had a few times for ticket distribution and you could only get 2 tickets per person. Those tickets are also just "general admission" not assigned seating so you can't guarantee that everyone will be sitting together. They were very vigilante about not letting people "save" seats for the ice show. My husband even got asked if he was saving my seat when I went to get a drink at the bar 20 feet away before the show started.

If anyone in your group is in a suite you may ask the concierge/butler, whatever they are calling them, about getting seats together for the normal shows. I don't know if they'll do it, but it can't hurt to ask.

• 2 months later...
What about finding out who the entertainment will be on the ship???

I know there is a email address out there that you can email and ask the line up. Does anyone have that. I have done it before, but now I can't find the email address back!!!

[noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

I just returned from a 6 night cruise on the Navigator this past Saturday. There was no need to reserve any entertainment. The only show that needed "tickets" was the ice show and those were readily available. Have any question, I'll answer any that I can. Have a good cruise.:)