We can't sleep without a fan! Options?

spyfytiffy

We also cannot sleep without our fan at home for the noise it makes.

But last year I bought a sound machine with many options ie: white noise, ocean waves, rainfall etc. Loved it I didn't have to listen to my mother snoring as loud as it could have been.

We are also taking another cruise March of 2017 and believe me I will be taking it along.

I never travel without my small desktop fan....it's only about 5 inches, but the airflow is what I need...don't care about the sound. I bring an extension cord, too, so it's near me in bed...hot flashes, you know! Gotta have the air!

I use the white noise app, I love using the ocean waves or the boat swaying noises. It seems very appropriate ;)

This may be a dumb question, but can you use the iPad during a cruise without wifi and without it costing a fortune like it does with your iPhone getting data?

This may be a dumb question, but can you use the iPad during a cruise without wifi and without it costing a fortune like it does with your iPhone getting data?

Just put it on Airplane mode, and if you try to use an app that needs wifi, it won't let you access wifi content.

This question most certainly is NOT dumb, roaming and data fees can be serious. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask because you think it's dumb.

As long as your ipad is not a phone there is no need to use airplane mode.

Just turn off wifi in settings.

If you don't sign in with a wifi account you don't even need turn off wifi.

As long as your ipad is not a phone there is no need to use airplane mode.

Just turn off wifi in settings.

If you don't sign in with a wifi account you don't even need turn off wifi.

Sorry, I didn't differentiate between the two.

My iPad is linked to my iPhone, so if the wifi is on my iPad, they both ring when a call or text comes in. I just turn them both onto airplane mode when travelling. Better safe than sorry.