Infants in swimming pool

chrob

I don't think so. There is a little kids splash pool shaped like a whale for someone still in diapers.

<font color="FF6600">

if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>

Cruise photos on my Home page <font color="990066">

Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004

So when is the next cruise?

We didn't have kids with us, but I noticed that on the front page of the Princess Patter last week was a notice that no children in diapers were allowed in the pools. It didn't make any distinction re: children's or adult pools. icon_smile.gif

DEPENDS on the situation I guess<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jhannah:

What about adults in diapers?

'Vegas Jim

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3/9/05 Eastern Caribbean

Sun Princess

*wipes Dr. Pepper off her monitor*

Stop, for the love of all that is holy... you're going to make me choke from laughing so hard! icon_biggrin.gif

I'm so glad you guys can laugh about this topic... on some boards, it gets waaaaay out of hand. You should have seen the DIS boards (for Disney cruise line) during the time period between when they (sanely) outlawed non-potty trained children in any pool, and the time they put in the constantly-recycling-water toddler splash pool. People were so indignant that their little Johnny didn't have the right to turn the pool into a biohazard. And they just couldn't grok the concept that swim diapers don't hold in germs. icon_rolleyes.gif

*cheers for poo-free pools*

icon_biggrin.gif

-gina-

Grand Princess, here we come!! 3/12/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;3;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Disney Magic: 2/02, 2/03, 2/04

Gina..I saw that on the DIS when that hit the fan.

People would bring up stories of little ones getting E. Coli from water parks because of accidents in the pool, but some of those rabid folks were like by the love of all that is holy, and btw, do you know how much I'm paying for this DIsney cruise?, my child has the same right to the pool as everyone else.....even if he is a festering biohazard! (ok, maybe I added the festering biohazard part LOL)

I feel for the little ones, but come on, we need to think of people besides ourselves!

Archived