Cabin Set up

SFImporter

Otherwise known - as, "How can I alert the ship to make sure I have the beds pushed together?"

I've been on several cruises over the years and more often than not, when we finally get to the cabin on the first day (sometimes late into the first day) our cabin has the beds separated.

I'm married, I kept my own last name, and I'm a man with a husband - and it's the 21st Century. I can't seem to find any "preference" at ncl.com that will all me to specify that the beds shouldn't be separate.

Am I missing it?

Otherwise known - as, "How can I alert the ship to make sure I have the beds pushed together?"

I've been on several cruises over the years and more often than not, when we finally get to the cabin on the first day (sometimes late into the first day) our cabin has the beds separated.

I'm married, I kept my own last name, and I'm a man with a husband - and it's the 21st Century. I can't seem to find any "preference" at ncl.com that will all me to specify that the beds shouldn't be separate.

Am I missing it?

Very few things requested before you board will be done. There simply isnt time for the staff to do the turn around and the requests before you board. Dont take it personally they will have it done before turndown service.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Am I missing it?

Did you book through a TA, or directly with NCL? In either case, you need to contact that person and make sure your room has the beds made up as a double. It's part of the agent's job!;)

Last time when we got to the room the beds were separated. I mentioned it to the steward and asked for them to be joined; she said she would have it right by the time we needed it.

I had to laugh as she said she usually did singles for people our age!!

We are 70+ and have been married for 50 years, always in a double bed!!

Just ask when you see the steward in your area when you first go to your room. Even if it isn't your steward the message will be passed on.

Mike