Allure seafood in Windjammer

Have you recently seen good seafood in the buffet, like crab or lobster? On formal nights or when?

Have not been on he Allure yet, but have heard there is seafood in the WJ at dinner on the second formal night.

You won't see that in the buffet on any RCI ship! It's kind of odd that seafood (and I mean good seafood) is not part of a ship's menu. They serve different kinds of fish, but I've never had any that were very good.

Then why are there many posts about seafood in the WJ for dinner? You post constantly that you don't eat in the WJ, so it makes no sense to post anything about a venue you don't visit.:rolleyes:

You won't see that in the buffet on any RCI ship! It's kind of odd that seafood (and I mean good seafood) is not part of a ship's menu. They serve different kinds of fish, but I've never had any that were very good.

Not correct. There are multiple reports of crab legs and even, occasionally, lobster in Windjammer on formal nights. Try a thread search and you can find.

Then why are there many posts about seafood in the WJ for dinner? You post constantly that you don't eat in the WJ, so it makes no sense to post anything about a venue you don't visit.:rolleyes:

No different than the rest of her posts.