Uber FLL

Todd320

I have a couple of questions. Do they pick up at the airport, and are they able to drop off at the pier without any problems? What about availability, are you able to get them when you need them?

I really appreciate any information you have.

The really need an Uber FAQ sticky post....

https://www.uber.com/cities/miami will show you the service area map.

They will pick up basically anywhere in FLL or Miami and take you anywhere in-between including FLL to Miami and vice versa.

Availability should not be an issue. They can pick up and drop off at both airports and both cruise ports.

I have a couple of questions. Do they pick up at the airport, and are they able to drop off at the pier without any problems? What about availability, are you able to get them when you need them?

I really appreciate any information you have.

Yes, they pick up at the airport and drop off at the port. They are always available immediately. You order the car on your phone and they show up shortly afterwards.

The really need an Uber FAQ sticky post....

https://www.uber.com/cities/miami will show you the service area map.

They will pick up basically anywhere in FLL or Miami and take you anywhere in-between including FLL to Miami and vice versa.

Availability should not be an issue. They can pick up and drop off at both airports and both cruise ports.

I just clicked on this link from another thread to do the estimator it says it can't find Fort Lauderdale.

• 2 weeks later...
I just clicked on this link from another thread to do the estimator it says it can't find Fort Lauderdale.

Just tried the link in post #6. Typed in FLL ( Terminal Dr.) to address in Miami gave me 32-40 rate. Cab would be about 70.00

Rate was for hotel near airport.

I usually stay at the Springhill in Dania Beach (Sterling Road)--which has free FLL to hotel AND hotel to port shuttles...Next month, instead, I am staying across the street at the Hampton Inn--no port shuttle...

I was going to just get a taxi...

Anyone have a comparison on the rates between taxi and Uber from hotel to port?

Thanks...