Any recommended cabins for Oasis of the Seas?

Libbywithnall

I am ready to book (need to transfer current booking) Oasis of the Seas and need two cabins - one balcony, one inside - does anyone have any recommendations of what area to look for/request? This is our first time cruising this class so I am totally clueless. We have just earned Diamond status if that makes any difference.

Libby

We absolutely loved deck 6 with room 666! [emoji50] that area I would say. We could walk out our cabin and so easy to access many areas we enjoyed. We couldn't get that room for our upcoming cruise on the Allure, but got deck 8 in the same area. Depends on the areas you're likely to spend a lot of time. Wasn't noisy at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

i am ready to book (need to transfer current booking) oasis of the seas and need two cabins - one balcony, one inside - does anyone have any recommendations of what area to look for/request? This is our first time cruising this class so i am totally clueless. We have just earned diamond status if that makes any difference.

Libby

boardwalk balcony as far aft as possible--best by far

• 2 months later...

I think the Best rooms on the oasis class are on deck 8. Specifically rooms located near Central Park as it's easy to go to the Park Cafe for a bite to eat and also convenient to get around the ship. Going on my 4th oasis class cruise Sept 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I was on Oasis this past October and I had Boardwalk View balcony cabin #14313. This balcony cabin was on Deck 14, one deck below the pools and overlooked all the action in the Boardwalk neighborhood, including the show at the Aqua Theater I watched on a Tuesday evening. I booked this cabin because it was different from just watching the ocean roll by--if you want to do that, just go up on deck. I can't speak about inside cabins to book because they were not in consideration when I booked the cruise a few months ago. Besides, I got spoiled by booking balcony cabins on both Royal and Celebrity ships. Inside cabins, never again: too claustrophobic for me, even if they did cost less than outside doubles. Yeah, I know what your reply will be: "But the cabin is only for sleeping and changing your clothes, so I'll save money there and spend it elsewhere on the ship." I used to think the same thing, but when all you have is four walls and your SO to look at, sometimes that's not enough. Of course, you might think of booking a Promenade cabin, but if you do, I think you should book one of the higher deck rooms so that people strolling the Royal Promenade won't be looking into your cabin, especially if you have the curtains open. That's one reason I'm not too crazy about booking those cabins. I'd rather do the Boardwalk or Central Park neighborhood balcony for the views of the action below. Lastly, one amusing thing I saw when I had the aforementioned cabin: If you're up late as I was, you'll have a view of still active jocks playing basketball on Deck 15; I pity the poor folks who booked the Royal Loft Suites who had to listen to all that noise of dribbling balls and slam dunks at 1 or 2 AM!