Best floor on Miracle with kids

dramaqueenjan

I'm looking to book a family cruise with my grandkids wondering where a good cabin location is I was looking at Panorama forward

We stayed Deck 5 Forward in an extended balcony with our kids a couple of years ago. Location was great as camp carnival was just down the hall and easy to access when they wanted to stay for a movie. It made pick up and drop off easy.

We stayed Deck 5 Forward in an extended balcony with our kids a couple of years ago. Location was great as camp carnival was just down the hall and easy to access when they wanted to stay for a movie. It made pick up and drop off easy.

Absolutely. Up front on 5 they have balconies that connect to insides... Perfect for us!

There is a total of six rooms on Miracle that have this combo on decks 5,6,7 and they are of course very far forward on the ship. Look at a deck plan and you can see the numbers.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Resource%20Center/Product%20Info.aspx

Look for the closet balcony to the bow.

I wouldn't think the deck would be as important as the position (forward, mid, aft) on the ship. When we cruised with our kids last time, we were aft. Almost to the VERY back of the ship. Every time we wanted to drop them off at Camp Carnival or pick them up, we had to literally walk the length of the ship. :( The next cruise that the kids are going on, we have a cabin that is WAY forward. Almost the very front. I'll have a longer walk to my morning coffee, but I think it'll be much easier for the kids.

We've sailed on the Miracle with the kiddos often. We've been on deck 4, 6 and 8. Deck 6 was nice. One floor down to the kids club, and a handful of flights up to get to the Lido deck for breakfast/lunch. We didn't have to wait for an elevator, and that was nice. The view from deck 8 was nice, but it was a long walk to get down to the kids club. Deck 4 was nice because it was easy to get to the shows (or to sneak back to the room for a potty break in the middle of a show!) and it was only one floor up to the kids club. We ended up getting lots of exercise walking up to the Lido deck for breakfast and lunch! 4 was also nice for those very, very long dinners when the kids needed to run back to the room for a quick potty break before dessert.

Our favorite room was a connecting room with a balcony connected to an inside room. Perfect setup for our family!

The Miracle's a great ship for kids, since you can walk from one end to the other. We love it.

Jennifer