"The Deal Finder" on carnival.com

mrneil001

Working overnights, I sometimes pop on carnival.com to see what new deals come out in the wee hours of the AM. Last week I hit the red Your Cruise Deals located on top of the main page and instead of listing all the offers in blocks, it sent me to a calendar called "The Deal Finder". When the website corrected itself, I was not able to find that calendar anymore. Nice part about The Deal Finder is that it combined all the deals available, including VIFP and has all the features of Cruise Search, except in calendar form. Happened again tonight and I ended up saving the link this time around:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-deals/cruise-deal-finder.aspx

Could it be a hidden deal calendar? Ive searched carnival.com and cannot find a normal link to it. Maybe Im missing something.. Dunno...

Edited by mrneil001

I know what you are talking about. I have accidentally stumbled upon it too. Sorry, not much help at finding it again though.

Think you might have misunderstood my post.(or I might have written it poorly :D ) I was actually sharing the direct link to it.

I get the calendar type search every time I click on the weekly advertised deal at the top of the website. But if you click the tabs at the top PLAN then under it click Find a Cruise you get the different search engine that asks how many state rooms, how many people........

Thanks for posting this link, I've never seen this before and I go regularly on Carnival's website. This is fantastic.

Yeah right?! Ive been playing with it for a few hours now. I find easier to do a search of any criteria and easily compare the price differences between interior,OV, Balcony and suite. Surprised to see that some OV and balcony rooms are cheaper than interiors.

And it searches ALL your avail deals at once in calendar form, unlike the other search engines on there(with the exception of the regular list search "Plan/find a cruise")

Edited by mrneil001

Thanks for posting the site. It's very helpful.

wantocruisemore,

If you check the boxes on the left side of the screen, it will give you longer cruises. For example, I wanted to go to the Caribbean from Pt Canaveral. By checking those boxes, I am able to see 7-8 day cruises from there. I didn't look far enough to see if there were longer ones, but I found what I was looking for.