Citibank gift cards

sg4crzn

You need to have a Citi credit card that gives you access to Easy Deals. You must pay for them using that card.

I love that I can get them with Citi Easy Deals. I always miss them when they're available on Verizon LOL.

It's accessible via your Citi login if you have an eligible card. They are 10% off.

That's key...if you have an eligible card. I have 2 Citi cards and only one is eligible for Easy Deals.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

You need to have a Citi credit card that gives you access to Easy Deals. You must pay for them using that card.

Not completely true. You must pay for them with a Citi credit card, but not necessarily THE ONE with the deals. When I get them, the deals are from my wife's card, but I pay using my Citi Card. The only thing the cards have in common is the issuing bank, they are not even the same type, mine is an AA one.

Not completely true. You must pay for them with a Citi credit card, but not necessarily THE ONE with the deals. When I get them, the deals are from my wife's card, but I pay using my Citi Card. The only thing the cards have in common is the issuing bank, they are not even the same type, mine is an AA one.

I tried that before and it wouldn't let me. When I'm ready to get some more I'll try one of my other 2 Citi cards. One is AA and the other is Hilton HHonors. This could be great news as I'd rather earn miles instead of more Citi points that I'll never use! Thanks for the info.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I tried that before and it wouldn't let me. When I'm ready to get some more I'll try one of my other 2 Citi cards. One is AA and the other is Hilton HHonors. This could be great news as I'd rather earn miles instead of more Citi points that I'll never use! Thanks for the info.

My AA card works :-).

I know I couldn't log in too Easy Deals with a card that wasn't eligible. But I do pay with my AA card that is linked to my other one. Nice information! Maybe I'll try to pay with my husbands next time lol.

I just bought one with my AA card. Yay! Thanks everyone. It said "invalid card" in red as I started typing the number in but then when I was done it went away and the number became black. I will use the FF miles a lot more than those Citi points!

That's why I pay with miy AA card :-). However I didn't realize it's the other card that gets me into Easy Deals not the AA card lol. Learn something new (and sometimes accurate like today) everyday on CC.

That one isn't eligible. I have the Citi Diamond Preferred card. I've had it a long time so I'm not even sure if it's still available as a new card anymore.

I also have the Diamond Preferred which must give me the access :-).

The Citi "AT&T Universal Card" also has access to the Easy Deals.

Just an FYI for anyone, the "AT&T Universal Card" is no longer available for sign up.

Now Citi has the AT&T Access Card and it does NOT include availability to Easy Deals.

Edited by fuddrules

• 5 weeks later...
Citi has Carnival gift cards available now, didn't see them on AARP or Verizon yet but they usually show up around the same week.....

Thanks for the heads up! I had bought the last Citi one towards the middle of January and haven't checked back since.

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser