Citibank gift cards

sg4crzn

• 1 month later...

The carnival gc's that can be purchased through citi easy deals...are they always available, or do they appear and disappear like the verizon cards?

Also what is the rate of acquiring points on the citi diamond preferred to purchase these cards with.

I just applied so I can get access to these. My other citi cards do not have the access.

The carnival gc's that can be purchased through citi easy deals...are they always available, or do they appear and disappear like the verizon cards?

Also what is the rate of acquiring points on the citi diamond preferred to purchase these cards with.

I just applied so I can get access to these. My other citi cards do not have the access.

They are a little more prevalent than the others but there have been times they weren't available as well.

Don't know about the other part. You need to redeem 10 points per $10 discount.

Verizon and AARP charge 10,000 rewards points for $1,000 worth of gift cards, so Citi's point usage is waay better!

Not really. You need to spend $100 to get 10 points with Citi. Verizon is $1 for 10 points. So it's proportionate. Plus no chance for bonuses with Citi. AARP is totally free. Take quizzes and check in every day. The best deal is AARP.

The only time I've seen one not available is one time I wanted the email version of the $500 one and they only had the mail one.

Got my shipping notification this morning, UPS delivery (signature required) expected by Wednesday 4/27.

Interesting, I just ordered two last week and they both came in a regular envelope via USPS

The only time I've seen one not available is one time I wanted the email version of the $500 one and they only had the mail one.

Interesting, I just ordered two last week and they both came in a regular envelope via USPS

I ordered two $500 cards, so they want signatures for higher value cards.....I have ordered $100 cards and gotten them via USPS also :)

Not really. You need to spend $100 to get 10 points with Citi. Verizon is $1 for 10 points. So it's proportionate. Plus no chance for bonuses with Citi. AARP is totally free. Take quizzes and check in every day. The best deal is AARP.

You make an excellent point! But spending on Citi is more "optional" for me than Verizon, which is just a utility bill to me I guess......