New promo - upto 40% off

ISABELLA

Just a quick heads up - while the Go Better promo is free, it's worth checking your current reservations to see if you'd paid the $105pp to upgrade to Go Better originally - you may be able to lock in a small fare savings by repricing under the current promo offering.

Also, if you choose to switch from Go Better to Go Best, my TA claims Celebrity is usu. pretty generous about allowing you to delete the Go Better line charge and adding the Go Best pricing ($315pp) without repricing the room rate.

This promo states that it's applicable to most sailing between April 16 - April 17

I've just done a price comparison Vs a 7 night silhouette Caribbean cruise I booked under the 123GO promo and it still works out much more then I paid...

I'm also pretty sure it's about $150 pp more then it was a little while ago before this promo came out?! 🤔 Funny that, as you now get a second perk thrown in and guess what the next best perk after the drinks is... Yes you guest it $150 OBC! 😏