Just off of Anthem of the Seas 1/15-1/26

I've read reviews that people have said it's TOO hot.

That next door in solarium(adult area). It was little hot in there, but tolerable for me. Keep in mind it depend on how your blood tolerate the hot and cold. You will be fine in indoor pool with the kids.

Is there a towel station either at the indoor pool or in the solarium so I can go up the forward elevators and not freeze to get a towel on my way to the solarium?

'I didn't see any towel station in solarium. I may have missed it. I did se towel station in the outdoor area on port side and starboard side.

Hi Jenfromjersey! Can you give me an idea of the non-alcoholic drink prices? I'm trying to decide if the $22 replenish package would be worthwhile. Thanks!

My husband got one vanilla latte and I think it was over $5. I had a virgin pina colada and I think it was just under $5. I hope that helps! He had the soda package so I didn't get to see how much an individual soda was.

Sailing in April, and I have few questions:

Is Solarium for adults only?

What pier Anthem is docked in San Juan? - Old SJ or International?

thank you

Solarium is for 16 and older, like all Royal Caribbean ships.

Old San Juan. More or less right across the street from the Sheraton, Senor Frogs, the Polo outlet & CVS.

:)

Paper in your cabin when you board. It lists restaurant for night #1, restaurant for night #2, restaurant for night #3, restaurant for night #4.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

;)

Thanks for this but it is making me worry. :)

See, I want to try all the free restaurant's but also try some of the upcharge ones. Guess with my cruise I should have plenty of time since we are on a 9 day. Can probably try all 4 of the freebies and then decide where to go from there.

See, I want to try all the free restaurant's but also try some of the upcharge ones. Guess with my cruise I should have plenty of time since we are on a 9 day. Can probably try all 4 of the freebies and then decide where to go from there.

Early on in the cruise it was easy to move around reservations and get into specialty restaurants. The later in the week it got, the harder it was to move things around, so just keep that in mind. Know which days you want to book your specialties and try to get them on your schedule as soon as you board.

The hardest restaurant to get into was Chops at the end of our cruise. We walked up at 630 PM and were told that we might be able to get in if someone with a reservation was a no show. We went to the schooner bar next door and fifteen minutes latter we had a table.

Early on in the cruise it was easy to move around reservations and get into specialty restaurants. The later in the week it got, the harder it was to move things around, so just keep that in mind. Know which days you want to book your specialties and try to get them on your schedule as soon as you board.

You know, it's weird. Different cruises, different cruisers.

Apparently on THIS cruise, the specialty restaurants are not busy.

The hardest restaurant to get into was Chops at the end of our cruise. We walked up at 630 PM and were told that we might be able to get in if someone with a reservation was a no show. We went to the schooner bar next door and fifteen minutes latter we had a table.

That doesn't sound difficult to get into. :confused: :confused: :confused: