Periscope Live Oasis Jan 30th - Any questions

Drinks prices for those that asked. Piña colada $11/tax and tip. Malibu and pineapple $9.50 plus tax and tip.

Bucket off beer. $38 for 6 bottles.

Anything else keep it coming. I did a drink price scope too

Thanks for asking about the beer! :D

I take it back, I take it back. The loud table ended up being the 7th heaven band. The put on a great show in the aqua theater tonight, if you are following on periscope try to catch that scope.

We also finally got to see the ice show we missed last year. That meant we missed formal night, and did Windjammer for dinner, where we surprised some with Lobster!

Really nice spread on formal night. So guess that worked out for us

Little one did Adventure Ocean today and didn't want to leave. Kudos a gain to RCI they have a really good kids program that kids seems to enjoy and ask to go back.

Tomorrow is Labadee so won't be able to scope much, but should do some Sabor and Aqua theater show which is great.

any other question or periscope requests let me know and I will try my best

You are doing great! I plan to scope our 2/20/16 Oasis --- we will compare :)

Curious if you were limited to # of lobster in Windjammer....and was it good (or rubbery... yuk?).... and was Windjammer crowded? That might actually be a good option....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying the scopes. Thanks for the info about the starboard side docking at ports. After further research I found that 98% of the time this is to be true. Therefore I changed our cabin for our cruise in September on Oasis from port to starboard . We really enjoy watching the side pull up to the ports!!

Fran

We are port side but have a different itinerary -- we've always been port side and have had good views whenever entering ports.... (exception is when we are going north as in AK and south in New England and wanted starboard to be on the major land side) of course sometimes the dock is on starboard....I think it depends on the itinerary.......

At this point I am just happy to be going on the Oasis in 2 weeks!:D

We also have the Allure booked in September -- but I checked and it is so booked not any good starboard cabins left so we will be portside again..... I guess we will just deal with it.....

Edited by travelingla

Thanks for internet pricing info. Really enjoying your scopes..... I am amazed you were allowed to video the Come Fly With Me show---- they did not announce no videoing??

Enjoyed the parade!!

Any tips about where to watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure guys having fun doing those scopes.

As for parade location if you have kids and they want to close I like in front of sorrento's a bit back. For a good bird eye view schooner bar.

Tomorrow would like to Scope the 7th Heaven Band. During the day will be on Coz hopefully snorkelling

Edited by Duke Mazer

I had watched all the shows and they do tell audience due to copy right, please do not video. It is up to us to comply. Today the wind is very strong, the ship is rocky, they may cancel ice or water show. I will recommend to see all the show in the beginning of the cruise. We wait till 10 minute before the show start and walk in without reservation. If u stay at 7 th floor, you can watch water show from rock climbing station. We watched the water show last night from there instead of today.

ImageUploadedByForums1454766088.483427.jpg.e3b0e7c3ccfbedaccfc96604f008f57b.jpg

A few pics from a great trip. Thanks everyone for watching it was a great to have you along for the trip.

They did start a new trivia game on Oasis. theme music trivia of TV shows and movies done in on air. That was fun but as some came up to me later I was robbed in semi finals I had my hand up first.

happy cruising see you on freedom and maybe liberty

ImageUploadedByForums1454766019.879945.jpg.38630ac6e598ce1abd8d5b6e7c22e83d.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1454766052.328462.jpg.1fd24ae1fb97949d154a7b528d870e7d.jpg

Thanks for all the scopes! I really enjoyed being back on the Oasis again, and seeing everything from your perspective.

One question....wondering what phone you used to Periscope? I have an iPhone 6 plus and plan to use that on the Allure.

Also, your narration was great. Thanks for doing this, and wishing you and your family a safe trip home!

Edited by reggae