Aqua class on Connie

Hersheepeg

On the constellation right now. Loved Aqua Class Stateroom and perks, but was very disappointed with the Persian garden. It was extremely small and dark. No separate loungers, just some communal seating for maybe 4 people. Also, rooms on Deck 11 are fantastic, but as expected balconies are useless if you get rain or don't like too much sun.

We just got off he ship a few days ago.

We were very impressed with the diners in Blu. The filet and lamb were melt in your mouth tender.the service efficient.

True- the Persian garden was very dark and has one bench that was heated.there are some showers with multiple jets.

The Aqua class cabins are nice on the Connie. Flowers, canapes, bottled water and the sparkling wine is a nice touch.

Blu was absolutely the best! our server was JP and the best we have ever experienced while cruising. I can't remember the sommelier's name but he was excellent and always paired the wines perfectly. Blu on the Connie IMO was so much better than Blu on the Reflection.

When other posters say the Connie is old, I didn't see that. The size of the ship was just right and so were the aqua spa cabins. well worth the price.

The Persian garden was a disapointment and not the spa I thought it would be. We used the gardens only once as it was dark and not so inviting.