Emergency evacuation sign behind cabin doors. Freedom of the Seas

I have an odd question. Does anyone have a picture of the evacuation deck plans behind the cabin door for the freedom of the seas. I have a family member who's freaking out a bit about being able to get out quickly in an emergency. I just wanted to show them that there are emergency exit stairs not shown on the deck plans from online.

Thanks!

Those images are perfect. I would also try to find pictures of cabin corridors since you will be able to show them all the emergency exit signage and light strips along the floor. If you take the above pictures with the light blue columns, which are all the stairways, you can show them the deckplans that have blank areas where those stairwells are located. We were concerned the first time we had a corner aft balcony, but then realized we had an emergency stairwell immediately adjacent to our cabin plus a doorway that led out to the window cleaning cage for the Windjammer. I am deathly afraid of heights but i would have scaled that thing in a minute if I needed to in an emergency.:p

The whole reason for the mandatory lifeboat drill is to make sure everyone knows what to do in the event of an emergency. I would suggest they are in their cabin prior to the start of the drill. That way if any crew staircases are used they will familiarise themselves.

Don't forget also that there are crew stationed at regular positions around the ship. Whatever you might argue about drinks pricing, food or other aspects of the cruise the safety training on Royal Caribbean is excellent and can not be faulted.

Henry :)

Thank you so much everyone. I will definitely run all this by them. It's their first cruise and they are having pre cruise jitters. I know once on the ship they will feel better. They just have to see it for themselves.

If it helps at all you can tell them I'm the same way with safety. I'm probably the only person that still follows along with the flight attendant when they do the safety briefing.:) Once I know where my station is, then I'm good

I have been in staterooms where the emergency evacuation route indicated using a stairway that was behind a closed door and appeared to be a crew-only stairway. So, am I allowed to explore that stairway? I would like to, just so I know where it lets out.

It seems that the vast majority of passengers just use the main public stairways for the muster drill, which may then be overcrowded in an actual emergency. If there is a better route that I am expected to use in an emergency, I would certainly prefer using that route for the muster drill, if it is allowed. Does anyone know?

I have been in staterooms where the emergency evacuation route indicated using a stairway that was behind a closed door and appeared to be a crew-only stairway. So, am I allowed to explore that stairway? I would like to, just so I know where it lets out.

It seems that the vast majority of passengers just use the main public stairways for the muster drill, which may then be overcrowded in an actual emergency. If there is a better route that I am expected to use in an emergency, I would certainly prefer using that route for the muster drill, if it is allowed. Does anyone know?

If that's necessary there will be a crew member there to direct you and there are crew members stationed in all the stairwells, all explained