Disboards.com Question

Jasjas

How do I post a question on Disboards.com....I have registered but I cannot seem to find the place to ask a question'''

PLEASE HELP ME : Are there any rides that one can reserve prior to arriving at the parks...or do we just do the Fastpass + once we are in the Park...??

Excuse my ignorance....

THANX.

Jasjas

How do I post a question on Disboards.com....I have registered but I cannot seem to find the place to ask a question'''

PLEASE HELP ME : Are there any rides that one can reserve prior to arriving at the parks...or do we just do the Fastpass + once we are in the Park...??

Excuse my ignorance....

THANX.

Jasjas

You need to start a new thread, just like you do on this board.

And you can not reserve rides prior to arriving at Disney unless you have already purchased your passes or tickets and have the actual ticket numbers to put into the disney phone app or online in your disney account. Even if you purchase your tickets online, you are not going to get the actual tickets mailed to you with the number if I recall. I know that my husband and I have AP's and had to wait to add my son to fast pass once we got up to Disney and purchased his 3 day florida resident ticket in Sept.

Once you arrive at your disney resort and purchase your tickets, which you can do directly at the resort, you can then set up your fast passes on you your disney account. You will be shown what is available for the day. You can only pick one park for day, set up 3 fast passes and then try to get another after the first 3 are gone. The concierge desk at the hotel can also help you. Each park also has a guest services office to help with questions and fast passes.

I believe you are staying at the Boardwalk resort. Email their guest services with any issues or questions you have and they should help you. You can find any resort information and contact information directly on disney.com or even allears.net

Edited by cjskids

If you purchase your tickets online you can book fastpasses 60 days prior to check in since you are staying at a Disney hotel. You will have a confirmation number which references each ticket voucher number. You do not need physical tickets. With the advent of Magic Bands, we do not even get the physical ticket cards anymore. Your magic bands should be waiting at the hotel. They are not mailed outside the US. They are your room key, entry ticket, fast pass, and will have dining entitlements if you are on a dining plan. They also are used to charge food and purchases to your room. Just set up a pin at checkin to enable this.

If you have a package with your hotel stay that includes tickets, you should have a number there.

If you have trouble finding this information, when you are on the Disney site look for the chat button and "talk" with someone from Disney who can walk you through it.

The rides you really want to fastpass--Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Anna and Elsa meet and greet, and Toy Story Mania NEED to be booked 60 days out.

One more tip:

If you have park hoppers, Fast passes are more needed at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

If you start the day at Animal Kingdom or Epcot and go to MK or HS later in the day, make your FP selections for the later park.

Animal Kingdom is not as busy and you can get by getting there at rope drop and doing the Safari then Expedition Everest and the Kali River Ride.

At Epcot go to Soarin and Test Track first then do the other things and you will be fine without FP.

Fast passes are always nice at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Waits for Toy Story and Seven Dwarves are rarely under 90 minutes.