celebrity constellation who has tried her

pastamia73

I didn't mind Constellation, but things don't flow as well as they did pre-Solsticisation. Thus, comparing her to a Solstice class ship which is true to design I would favour the Solstice class now. The age and particularly compromises made to redesign weaken Constellation.

If the same changes were made to the Connie, as the infinity, I would have to agree.

Our first Celebrity cruise 2 years ago was on the Connie. Booked an Aquaspa cabin and loved it! Blu was great and our server JP was the best. The sommelier(? spelling) perfectly matched the wine with our dinner. He was refilling the glass before we even thought about it. Now that is service.

I thought the ship was a perfect size and prefer it to the Reflection. I know that sounds odd but the staff was wonderful no matter what you needed.

Enjoy your cruise! I hope you love it as much as DH and I did.

The service is wonderful but that can be provided on any of the ships. To me the biggest difference is passenger room and there were less quiet areas after solstization on the infinity. That said, it is still a nice ship. I hope the connie is the same.:D

I LOVE the M class ships. I've sailed several times on Connie, next cruise on Millie and then after that Infinity. Yes Solstice and Eclipse were awesome but there is a special spot in my heart for these M class ships.

I love the smaller ship, seeing the same people here and there. Getting that "at home" feeling. They do not have the grandeur that the S class has -- but they are very well maintained and the crew is top notch!

Just back from 5 day Constellation out of Ft Lauderdale. Ship is in much better shape than the Summit. Aqua Spa room nice ,new appearing, upgraded muti jet shower that the Summit lacked 2 years ago. NO TOWEL animals ,my wife was disappointed, she loved the spa, for me gym was ok ,but small for a ship this size. steam rooms excellent. Blu is fantastic ,no reason for spending on alternative restaurants. Entertainment good . Now my peeves. Aqua spa guests should have reserved deluxe lounge chair area. rooms are nice but the size of a regular balcony ,and certainly smaller than a mini suite. Should have a coffee maker in room ,WI Fi should be standard and needs upgrade is slow. Would like a hair dryer in bathroom or at least an ac outlet. Beds and linen very comfortable , no problem there. Would be nice to have an on board laundry, had that on a Crown Princess and was very useful. Would I go back? Yup, and may book a 7 day Bermuda out of Cape Liberty, if the Summit is upgraded to the level of the Constellation. If you don't like monster ships ,and like relaxed luxury , this is a hard ship to beat

Just back from 5 day Constellation out of Ft Lauderdale. Ship is in much better shape than the Summit. Aqua Spa room nice ,new appearing, upgraded muti jet shower that the Summit lacked 2 years ago. NO TOWEL animals ,my wife was disappointed, she loved the spa, for me gym was ok ,but small for a ship this size. steam rooms excellent. Blu is fantastic ,no reason for spending on alternative restaurants. Entertainment good . Now my peeves. Aqua spa guests should have reserved deluxe lounge chair area. rooms are nice but the size of a regular balcony ,and certainly smaller than a mini suite. Should have a coffee maker in room ,WI Fi should be standard and needs upgrade is slow. Would like a hair dryer in bathroom or at least an ac outlet. Beds and linen very comfortable , no problem there. Would be nice to have an on board laundry, had that on a Crown Princess and was very useful. Would I go back? Yup, and may book a 7 day Bermuda out of Cape Liberty, if the Summit is upgraded to the level of the Constellation. If you don't like monster ships ,and like relaxed luxury , this is a hard ship to beat

I totally just realized there were no towel animals, I didn't get any last year on the Liberty of the Seas either. Oh well....lol

Hello everyone, this will be our first time on celebrity constellation sept 8 we are in our mid 40's and travelling with 2 other in there 70's... we are wanting to know in comparison to equinox how does constellation compare? I was reading reviews from other saying run down, and things broke down... its making me all too nervous..

can someone provide me with their own photos of the constellation please? and feedback

thanks so much :)

we were on the 1/18 sailing. The ship was terrific for its age.

The only thing that I can say that was a negative is the entertainment.

The food was fantastic in the dining room. The house band was , Oceans 5 and very good.

I see you guys are in your 40's. You will be among the youngest aboard.

Be careful a scooter doesn't take you out ;)

Edited by Vitamin_Sea

Was on the 5 day 1/18 sailing. Middle aged crowd of which we were a part. Not dead yet age group. Would highly reccomend an Aqua Spa cabin and dining in Blu. We like the M class ships. As stated , this ship is in nice shape. Easy to navigate , big enough without too big. Good music and entertainment. Would like to try an S class ,but would rebook on this ship anytime. Send me an email , can send some pictures of cabin

hahah cute - however we did Holland 20 day med and nothing can top that one for scotters etc etc.... it was a floating nursing home. I think celebrity is younger for Europe out of Rome? anyones thought please?:eek:

QUOTE=Vitamin_Sea;48983534]we were on the 1/18 sailing. The ship was terrific for its age.

The only thing that I can say that was a negative is the entertainment.

The food was fantastic in the dining room. The house band was , Oceans 5 and very good.

I see you guys are in your 40's. You will be among the youngest aboard.

Be careful a scooter doesn't take you out ;)