Food updates by current Anthem cruisers (please)?

Overtyme

On board now. Everything is delicious. :)

That's great to hear!

Thanks for posting!

Have you been eating mostly in the MDRs or specialty restaurants or a mix of both?

Based on posted menus have there been any changes?

Have you heard of any implemented to changes to address service and/or food related issues?

That's great to hear!

Thanks for posting!

Have you been eating mostly in the MDRs or specialty restaurants or a mix of both?

Based on posted menus have there been any changes?

Have you heard of any implemented to changes to address service and/or food related issues?

The menus are the same as they have been on previous cruises.

They change halfway through. (there are two menus for each main dining room)

The Executive Chef and his team are working on fleetwide changes. It will take months before they are rolled out.

I have eaten in almost every venue on the ship.

The food on The last cruise tasted fine but the dining room service was not good. They have cheapened the food. No rack of lamb but you could get lamb shanks.More like a family restaurant then a more expensive restaurant.

The menus are the same as they have been on previous cruises.

They change halfway through. (there are two menus for each main dining room)

The Executive Chef and his team are working on fleetwide changes. It will take months before they are rolled out.

I have eaten in almost every venue on the ship.

Nice! I wonder if they'll be rolled out by Summer!

Can't wait to learn more about the menu changes that they're working on!

The food on The last cruise tasted fine but the dining room service was not good. They have cheapened the food. No rack of lamb but you could get lamb shanks.More like a family restaurant then a more expensive restaurant.

That's not encouraging. Hopefully the new menus will be an improvement.

How about food in the specialty restaurants? Worth the up charge ?

Nice! I wonder if they'll be rolled out by Summer!

Can't wait to learn more about the menu changes that they're working on!

We are sailing end of July 9 night. Maybe you can help me A LOT by taking pictures of the menus and daily compass on your sailing then sending my way when you get off the ship? I would really appreciate it! :)

Edited by Majestic-NJ

On board now. Finding both food and service to be uneven. I miss the vitality menus from the other ships where you choose a lighter/lower calorie option. A lot of the food has been smothered in creamy sauces or is fried and dripping with oil.

To avoid you have to order "naked" fish/meat. The vegetable portions are meager so you have to order extra if it's what you want.

Breakfast in Icon is great - very civilized.

They seem to have a problem drying their lettuce as every single time the salads were totally wet. (At least the greens were washed!)

Having a fine time. Just got free rum punch because we waited for an hour in the broiling heat to board in San Juan due to medical emergency on a Carnival ship that was sharing the pier.

We are sailing end of July 9 night. Maybe you can help me A LOT by taking pictures of the menus and daily compass on your sailing then sending my way when you get off the ship? I would really appreciate it! :)

Not a problem!

On board now. Finding both food and service to be uneven. I miss the vitality menus from the other ships where you choose a lighter/lower calorie option. A lot of the food has been smothered in creamy sauces or is fried and dripping with oil.

To avoid you have to order "naked" fish/meat. The vegetable portions are meager so you have to order extra if it's what you want.

Breakfast in Icon is great - very civilized.

They seem to have a problem drying their lettuce as every single time the salads were totally wet. (At least the greens were washed!)

Having a fine time. Just got free rum punch because we waited for an hour in the broiling heat to board in San Juan due to medical emergency on a Carnival ship that was sharing the pier.

Nice (being sarcastic)! Hopefully you'll be on the good side of the inconsistent service going forward.

If you wouldn't mind, could you try to confirm any changes that are under way and when they'll be fully implemented?

Don't go out of your way, but If it happens to come up or if you have an opportunity to ask someone, it'd be much appreciated.

I had SCRUMPTIOUS lamb chops in Silk.