4th Sailing on the Pride 4/15/2016

labtech

I was just on the Pride in Sept (the cruise with the fire...sure hope that's all been taken care of!!). I'm glad to hear the island music is coming back to the Lido Deck...it was really missed as it just screams vacation!! I was wondering tho...has the embarking process gotten any better? Never had a problem before, but it seems that, when told to be there at noon, everyone was there and the process seemed very congested and slow! It was almost 3pm by the time we got on the ship. All the vacationers (especially the kids) were tired and hungry by that time. Not really happy campers...or cruisers!

I was just on the Pride in Sept (the cruise with the fire...sure hope that's all been taken care of!!). I'm glad to hear the island music is coming back to the Lido Deck...it was really missed as it just screams vacation!! I was wondering tho...has the embarking process gotten any better? Never had a problem before, but it seems that, when told to be there at noon, everyone was there and the process seemed very congested and slow! It was almost 3pm by the time we got on the ship. All the vacationers (especially the kids) were tired and hungry by that time. Not really happy campers...or cruisers!

We were on the Pride in September and will be sailing on the Pride in a few weeks for the fourth time. In September we arrived at the port around 11:30, and we were on the Lido Deck by 12:45. Embarkation was a breeze. We've only had to wait to board on one occasion, and that was back in Feb. 2014, because the ship was late coming into port. Actually, Baltimore for us has been the easiest and quickest port for departures.

We received the email about a time to get to the port, but we were shuttled to the port, so we really didn't get to pick the exact time for the shuttle to get us there.

Have a great time on your cruise.

We are sailing on the Pride for the fifth time on 2/14. We have not had any problems with embarkation. We drive from PA and plan our trip based on the time listed in the email we typically receive the week of the cruise.

we are sailing on the Pride for the 4th time in a few weeks, 3rd time out of Baltimore. Agree with others that it has been the easiest experience for us, and a short drive to boot. Looking forward to seeing her with 2.0, but not happy about the fig leaf :(

Our experience with Pride is.......get there later, get onboard faster !

As in parking lot arrival about 1:30 - 2:00 PM works out real well.

Agreed. Arrival around that time and it takes longer to walk from the parking lot to the terminal than check in and board.