Not showing onboard credits

Likes2cruise

Is anyone else having this problem with the "My Account" section of the Captain's Circle Center? My mother and I did a future booking on board the Sun Princess in March and have recently booked a cruise for 2005. The deposit is showing on both accounts, but the onboard credit is showing only on my account--not on Mom's.

Sun Princess 3/04

Coral Princess 3/03

Ocean Princess 3/02

Regal Princess 2/99

we did the onboard booking back in 2002 and when I look at the personalizer, it shows I have no onboard credits icon_frown.gif

However, when I called my TA, she said it is showing up on my account and it shouldn't be an issue. When I asked what should I do if I get onbaord and there's no credit, she said, just to have Princess look it up.

Why do I see a problem in my future?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Why do I see a problem in my future? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...because you are not a fool?

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

Yes, Mom has sailed on Princess four times. I did the future cruise booking for both of us at the same time. Her deposit is showing, but no onboard credits. Hmmm....

Sun Princess 3/04

Coral Princess 3/03

Ocean Princess 3/02

Regal Princess 2/99

Had the same problem, no credit showed on-line, but just got my tickets / documents and the onboard credit shows up there.

If it helps, I also questioned this with my TA (before docs arrived) and she assured me that it showed up on her computer. Turns out she was right.

I did onboard booking on Coral last year for our Oct 3l Star cruise. There was no onboard credit showing up so I call Princess and was advised that it shows up on their files. I had taken out 2 bookings and my husband 2 also but all four showed up under my husband's name.

For our cruise, they weren't showing on the Personalizer, but they did show in our final documents. It seems to be a system wide type of thing. Hopefully, they'll get it straightened out soon.

Pea

5/9 Golden Princess  countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;9;23;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

time98.gif

Glad to know others with similar problems have had satisfactory resolutions. Will follow your advice and call Princess to see if the credits are showing up on their files. It seems no one has had a problem with credits not showing up on final documents. Thanks for the input.

Our situation was the same. I called TA, too, and was told not to worry. They did show on final docs, but being the detailed person I am, I had already written down our onboard booking #, our cruise booking #, and Kim's telephone number and tucked them into my purse. I figured if I checked first thing with the Purser's Desk and had no credits, then we could call Kim and get it straightened out before leaving port. But then the docs came and all was fine. We had $400 total this time, the most we've ever had -- and it was wonderful!

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

We did a future booking just this last Feb. We are now going on another cruise in Oct. and the deposit has been applied to the sailing. Our onboard credits also show up but it is all under my DH name. The princess rep on the ship said this would happened but when you get your tickets they will be divided out between DH and me. Beside if hubby gets all of the credit we will just have to use his card more.

Marilyn

Thanks roo et al. we just checked our docs. Credit is there as well, now how can we possible spend such a princely sum?

One open Princess booking

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by srphnx:

now how can we possible spend such a princely sum?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I suggest copious amounts of chocolate bananas? Who cares if it's Alaska LOL

How about having an Alsakan Iceberg. It's a volka martine with an ice cube with a mini ski pole stuck through the olive. I just invented it.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

Yes,this has happened to me. I had booked an open when on the Golden in February with a friend (she did also). We both showed the deposit and OBC correctly when we got home. Then in April on the Dawn I did another open with my husband and that was fine until I then booked a cruise with my friend for the first open and they took my deposit from each cruise with the OBC and applied it to the booking number and none from my friends...I tried to straighten it out on the phone but Princess wouldn't talk to me since I had gone through my TA who then called them and tried to get it fixed...they then applied both deposits correctly but only my OBC shows though they assure my TA that it is showing for my friend. While on the phone with Princess my TA tried to tell them that it didn't show in the Circle Center and they insisted that information couldn't be seen...she (with my email and password had gone in and looked) insisted that she was looking right at it. They then said that it was a computer glitch and would take several weeks to fix...why don't I believe them? It took 18 months to straighten out my CC number with their new computer system and they previously applied a deposit and OBC from an open to a cruise I had already booked. I think that they do not have their act together.

Chocolate banana's... hmm.. we are already slated to stop at KetchiKandies... so that would be overeating.... on a cruise, unheard of.

Ecstacy 09/01

Century 12/97

Century 9/96

Can someone tell me exactly how to navigate the Princess web site to see my onboard credits?

Thanks!

CCL Holiday 2000

CCL Elation 2001

CCL Pride 2002

CCL Ecstacy 2003

RCL AOS 2003

Sun Princess May 14 2004!!

Golden Princess 10-2004!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by roohound:

Who said anything about overeating icon_wink.gif I'm talking about the Princess drink the Chocolate Banana (insert droolie smilie here LOL)

But you have piqued my interest..what is KetchiKandies?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>KetchiKandies is a great little old timey candy store in Ketchikan, on your way to creek street, great salt water taffy and chocolate covered fruits, I stop there every Alaska run.

Ecstacy 09/01

Century 12/97

Century 9/96

NO, generally they aren't there, I find mine on my cruise tickets, the web site keeps referral credits and such but for some reason does not show shipboard credits.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mringenoldus:

Can someone tell me exactly how to navigate the Princess web site to see my onboard credits?

Thanks!

CCL Holiday 2000

CCL Elation 2001

CCL Pride 2002

CCL Ecstacy 2003

RCL AOS 2003

Sun Princess May 14 2004!!

Golden Princess 10-2004!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>