Don't miss these meals???

missdaisy

Any don't miss meals on Carnival? I have the good fortune of sailing a seven day on Glory with my daughter, then a Journey with DH on Sunshine. I'm gaining weight just reading menus!

Don't miss Sea Day Brunch....steak and eggs. And feel free to order the mac n cheese as a side even though it shows on the menu as an entrée. Carnival's mac n cheese is awesome. The "steak" in steak and eggs is filet.

Have a great cruise!

It depends on how adventurous you are. I try to eat things I won't make for myself, can't get at home, or won't eat because I watch my diet. . Love things like escargot, duck, interesting soups, fish n chips, made to order pizza and desserts.

Edited by amyh13

Don't miss Sea Day Brunch....steak and eggs. And feel free to order the mac n cheese as a side even though it shows on the menu as an entrée. Carnival's mac n cheese is awesome. The "steak" in steak and eggs is filet.

Have a great cruise!

The Steak and eggs is an excellent dish.

Love love love the escargot. It's like $12.95 anywhere at home. We get 3 orders ... One for me, one for he, one for we. :)

I found everything in the MDR from decent to very good. How much weight can you lose between now and then ? You can easily gain it all back !!! We did also love Guys especially the fries. And also the burritos were yummy.

I would recommend checking out the Port of Call section on the MDR menu. Sometimes those offerings are very good. On our most recent cruise for the Puerto Rico port of call the Pescado Asada was delicious. It was honestly the best dish I've ever had on a cruise.

AHOY SHIPMATES

BEST MEAL on any Carnival ship is the MONGOLIAN WOK on LIDO at noon.

AT SEA DAY FOR BREAKFAST IT IS THE HUEVOS RANCHEROS IN THE DINING ROOM(extra over easy egg on top)

Little known fact: best desert is the BLACK FOREST GATEAU only served on the first night of the cruise. MOST people do not know this because they dont know what it is. TRY IT . It is better than the Chocolate melting cake which is served every night and pretty good IF ala mode

( JUST THE OPINION OF A RETIRED CHEF)

SEA YA