Bathroom night light?

cwbabe48

I just leave the bathroom light on. There is a sufficient gap along lower edge of door to get enough light to get to the bathroom. You must travel with people who recognise the importance of not leaving shoes etc. strewn across the floor which might create a trip hazard (get it?).

Regards John

We just bring several of those little battery powered tea lights - drug and grocery stores sell them. They give just enough glow to be effective while not letting any light spill into the room. Each one lasts several nights.

This is what I do also. I get a 3-pack of the smallest size battery-operated tealight 'candles' from the dollar store (that's 3 for $1! :)). I place them on the vanity. Their light reflected in the mirror is very nice - dim but cozy with their candle-like flicker:), enough to see by, but not enough to leak into the cabin or blast you wide-awake light bright bathroom lights can.

I leave the bathroom door cracked open, so that we can find our way to it in the night by the glow of the candles.

When we stay it suites, with the larger bathrooms, I'll set out 3 candles across the vanity. When we stay in regular cabins, just 2 candles works nicely. So far, the tealights I've used have always lasted through the whole cruise (even 10-day cruises).:)

Edited by ShakyBeef

A-14329653#prodSlot=_1_4

We get up in the middle of the night and don't want to bother each other in the cabin.

What night light do you suggest since there is no plugin in the bathroom

Thanks

I always take a few battery operated candles. One in the bathroom works beautifully. I also use them in the cabin and on the balcony. I have the bigger ones from Target.

Edited by payankee

One of many things we love about Celebrity's "S" Class ships is that they have a really neat night light system built into their cabin bathrooms. It is automatic and a low powered light which is part of the regular lighting system. When its dark in the cabin this light is on, is dim enough so it does not interfere with the dark cabin, but provides enough light in the bathroom during the night hours.

Hank