Experience with airport parking alternative?

I've stumbled on to a web site (onestopparking.com) that offers long-term parking at a hotel very near our home aiport (Reno, if it matters) for about 1/3 what it would cost to park at the airport itself and includes being able to ride the hotel's shuttle to the airport. I plan to contact the hotel directly to feel out timing for shuttles and such, but I also would like to know if anyone has personal experience with this service -or others like it, if there are others- that they could share. I love the idea of saving some money, but certainly don't want to do it at the expense of additional headaches.

Thoughts, please? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Last month we used spothero.com and got a much better deal parking at a nearby Westin than using sfo parking lots. This was the first time we had ever heard of a service like this as well and now we will always be checking out these services to compare our options.

I've stumbled on to a web site (onestopparking.com) that offers long-term parking at a hotel very near our home aiport (Reno, if it matters) for about 1/3 what it would cost to park at the airport itself and includes being able to ride the hotel's shuttle to the airport. I plan to contact the hotel directly to feel out timing for shuttles and such, but I also would like to know if anyone has personal experience with this service -or others like it, if there are others- that they could share. I love the idea of saving some money, but certainly don't want to do it at the expense of additional headaches.

My daughter, who lived in South Lake Tahoe, always parked at a hotel parking lot in Reno. If you spend just one night, parking is included in the price of the room, so check out what is actually less expensive for you.

Never heard of OneStop, but I've been using CheapAirportParking.org for years and it has all been positive.

http://www.cheapairportparking.org/

• 2 weeks later...
Do they have a location near Long Beach cruise terminal?

They aren't a parking company they are a parking broker that gets better prices, so for example when I park at LAX I get back 10 different choices from them like the LAX Marriott, Hilton LAX, etc.

So I don't know if they have contracts in Long Beach, but there should be discount companies that have parking options in Long Beach.

You might check a site like Parkopedia.