Pride Boarding times

Beeslilmama

Are the pre-printed times on the documents being enforced on Pride in Baltimore yet? We leave on the 20th. We wanted to go early but the times say 1:30 - 3:30. I'm trying to be there for lunch.

Lunch will still be there at 1:30. In fact it will still be there at 3:30. Just eat a late breakfast and a late lunch.

Edited by zqvol

Are the pre-printed times on the documents being enforced on Pride in Baltimore yet? We leave on the 20th. We wanted to go early but the times say 1:30 - 3:30. I'm trying to be there for lunch.

to answer your question, no, the times for Baltimore are a suggestion by carnival to avoid big crowds at the terminal. You can go early.. Baltimore tends to board a little later then a lot of other ports as the ship does not arrive back until around 9am, especially during the winter months. You can arrive early, you just may have to wait awhile to board.

One year we arrived at 10:30 and boarding started around 12:30.

The other year we arrived around 1:30 and literally breezed through check in and walked right on as the masses had already boarded.

In both instances, lunch was still going strong. :)

It is funny you asked this question. I will be on the February 14th sailing on the Pride and noticed it stated 1:30 to 3:30 checkin as well, which kind of confused me- LOL I read a couple reviews the last 2 days and it seems they start boarding guests around 12. So my plan is to arrive around 11 park my car and then check in. I am traveling with my nephew and he likes to get onboard as early as possible. have fun on your cruise.

It is funny you asked this question. I will be on the February 14th sailing on the Pride and noticed it stated 1:30 to 3:30 checkin as well, which kind of confused me- LOL I read a couple reviews the last 2 days and it seems they start boarding guests around 12. So my plan is to arrive around 11 park my car and then check in. I am traveling with my nephew and he likes to get onboard as early as possible. have fun on your cruise.

Fair warning, Auntie. If you plan to arrive at 11, you will have a lengthy wait to park and a lengthy line to stand in just to check in. You likely won't board much earlier than 1 with much of that time standing in line.

If driving, stop for lunch and arrive after 1 for the least amount of wait. If you truly want to be on as early as possible, arrive by 9:30 so you can be first to park and among the first to check in. Then you can be among the first to board (after the priority passengers).

We have sailed from Baltimore a few times and we typically arrived the time as directed even though we had FTTF. In the past we have received an email the week before we sailed to remind us of our boarding time. Our next sailing is 2/14 and plan to be there around noon.

Enjoy!

We boarded on the last cruise out of Baltimore on Jan 17, arrived at 11 and on the ship at 12. Had priority boarding but regular boarding was shortly after at 12:15.

Are you still able to bring water and or soda on the ship I think it used to be 12pk per person. Also did they really eliminate bring a bottle of wine per person on. Thanks.

Received our email from CCL this morning asking us to arrive between 11:30 to 12:30

Morning! Was wondering if you have FFTF for the 14th? We have not received an email telling us arrival time yet and curious if they don't send it if you have FFTF. Not sure what time to get there.

Morning! Was wondering if you have FFTF for the 14th? We have not received an email telling us arrival time yet and curious if they don't send it if you have FFTF. Not sure what time to get there.

No we don't have FTTF but we are Platinum.