Thermal Spa on Escape

jst4fun715

On our January 23rd cruise, day passes were listed only once in the Freestyle Daily, and that was for St Thomas port day, probably the least likely day anyone would want to buy a pass. Maybe they figure most people who bought the weekly passes will be off the ship and they can squeeze out a few more $ with some day passes. I believe they were $60 for the day. Not a bad deal. This is the only time I recall passes being sold on a day basis. Look at the Freestyle Daily for the following day before you fall asleep, and if listed you can jump on it early in the am.

On our January 16th-23rd Escape cruise, we purchased day passes for $54 each, which included the 18% gratuity. It was on the day we were in St Thomas as we had been told they usually only sold them on port days. Wonderful spa. Nice chance to try it without a full week commitment. Since we were already in our swimsuits, made a nice day to try out the Aqua Racer slide....really fun:D

• 6 months later...
We are newbie cruisers. Im afraid to pay for the whole week. I was wondering if u buy a day for a couple and decide to get package, would they give u a credit? :o

They might have sold out the week passes so you are taking a chance. However, when we used a day pass they did offer us that towards the rest of the week on the Dawn. I haven't been offered that on other cruises when we have bought a day pass but you could ask.

As others have said, they are only sold on Port days and are (or were, in May) $54 plus 18% gratuity per person. To me that's a steep price for one day. I'd just take the plunge and get the weekly pass. Then you can use it whenever you want. The weekly pass is more expensive on board, I believe $219. I'm not sure if after the first day you can purchase a weekly pass. Also, there is no guarantee they will offer daily passes on port days.