White Hot Kids - Star

baxter44

Thanks Prince319, I have tweens so I'm hoping we can attend early and then bug out. I know my 12 year old wishes he could do the Teen events but not 13 until April and we sail in March. It's going to be a great trip regardless!

Thanks Prince319, I have tweens so I'm hoping we can attend early and then bug out. I know my 12 year old wishes he could do the Teen events but not 13 until April and we sail in March. It's going to be a great trip regardless!

You may wish to speak with the coordinator. I understand that sometimes exceptions are made in situations like this. I saw this mentioned more on the Carnival boards when planning our cruises on Carnival, but it may apply here.

There is absolutely no harm in asking as long as you don't mind being told no.

There was not a kids/family white hot party on the Jan 31 sailing. I brought my two boys who are 10&8, we had virgin daiquiris and danced away! The weather caused the party to be moved to Spinnaker, which has age restrictions but not at the time the party started.

I'd say go, dance and enjoy yourselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was not a kids/family white hot party on the Jan 31 sailing. I brought my two boys who are 10&8' date=' we had virgin daiquiris and danced away! The weather caused the party to be moved to Spinnaker, which has age restrictions but not at the time the party started.

I'd say go, dance and enjoy yourselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote']

There was NOT one? Or do you mean it was just for adults but you brought the kids anyway?

My mom, daughter (she was 8) and I sailed on the Jewel to Alaska in May. While they did not have 2 separate white hot parties, my daughter and I had heard about them and this was one thing we wanted to do. We bought our outfit ands and glow necklaces and went, (mom stayed in cabin) even though it didn't start until 10. (Her normal bedtime is 8 but we were on vacation and this doesn't happen everyday) Nothing was said and we had a wonderful time!!! There were a few other children there, and you could tell it was a "family" time for them as well. We only stayed for about an hour, but I wanted her to have the chance to have some fun as well. Now we are booked with my entire family for Oct and will celebrate my mom's 80th, my brother's birthday and my 50th!!! You know we all are going to the party for sure this time!!!! Enjoy and have fun!!!!

Hi B&Z Mom! Hope you're not too cold back there in Canada ;)

As she said, the adult party was moved to the Spinnaker due to weather, but there is nothing risque nor crazy going on that your kids couldn't be there. Kids could be at the Oasis pooliside if it was held there, so why not in the Spinnaker. The party went from 10:30pm - midnight, at which point it is adult only with the "Club Spinnaker with DJ Kevlar".

The Teens (13-17) White Hot Party was at the Entourage from 10:30pm - 1:00am.

Check the 'NCL Star Freestyle Day 6' located here in the Freestyle folder.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi B&Z Mom! Hope you're not too cold back there in Canada ;)

!

Actually, the last time I ran into you was getting us all drinks for the White Hot party ;)

We have a foot of snow and its still coming down with no end in sight. Got sent home from work before noon, which is a record for me!

And yes, there's nothing at the white hot party my boys haven't seen on tv or you tube :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk