Not about Anthem or weather reports - Mystery Dinner Theater

PCWalton1

I went to my first murder mystery on the Liberty. We had a lot of fun and a nice dinner. We usually use the main dining room the specialty restaurant was a nice change. I did not guess the killer.

I am a poor judge of character so I will probably not get it right either, but it sounds like a great time. :)

For our upcoming Radiance Hawaii cruise we have made reservations for the Mystery Dinner Theater. Anyone gone to this that can tell me what it is like? Sounds like it could be fun, especially after a few glasses of wine. :D

The last time we did it on Adventure, we started up in Viking Crown with champagne and hors d'oeuvres, then continued in Portofino.

The last time we did it on Adventure, we started up in Viking Crown with champagne and hors d'oeuvres, then continued in Portofino.

The description on my reservation mentions Portofino but Radiance has Giovanni's Table. :p

Hopefully we will start in the Colony Club just aft of the restaurant.

Join our cast of characters for a night of mystery, intrigue and lots of laughs.

Our professional cast will host an evening of theater where you are the detectives. Solve the crime in Portofino, our gourmet Italian specialty restaurant, over an exquisite multiple course dinner paired with fine wine and fun for all.

There are limited spaces available for this exclusive event held once per week, so book early to reserve this unforgettable whodunit at sea.

For our upcoming Radiance Hawaii cruise we have made reservations for the Mystery Dinner Theater. Anyone gone to this that can tell me what it is like? Sounds like it could be fun, especially after a few glasses of wine. :D

We did the Mystery Dinner Theater on Freedom last year and had a blast. Will probably do it again on Liberty in April.