Qantum Class Dining Question

tashoz

Thank you for all your responses. They had fixed our connecting cabins with the same dining preferences but now they are different again. Its confusing. I now have a different dining preference to my young daughters.

Thank you for all your responses. They had fixed our connecting cabins with the same dining preferences but now they are different again. Its confusing. I now have a different dining preference to my young daughters.

Be prepared for all reservation (dining or others) to be wiped out - not unheard of with RCI's IT system. Once you get closer to sailing and you have your reservations the way you want them, print it out and take that on the ship, since sometimes the landside reservations don't make it on the ship properly.

Biker19's warning is correct. All or part of my 6/16 Anthem reservations disappeared three times last week. Called Royal each time and they put them back in and sent me an email. I'll print the confirm and bring it with me, but skeptical that they'll honor it if they're fully booked. Now I feel obligated to check every morning to verify that reservations are still there.