Just off Equinox, happy to answer questions

asnaleah

I think you must be referring to a different pier at Port Everglades. Pier 18 is the newest & best, built to handle Oasis and Allure. Very modern, lots of space and usually efficient.

Since Equinox is not disembarking or embarking on the weekend when Oasis and Allure are in port, it uses pier 18.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is an APP for Port Everglades that shows you what pier each ship departs from. In addition you can see what other ships are in port with you.

Are the formal nights really as formal as they use to be on earlier cruise? Celebrity said there is no real formal night and casual or what you want is OK. Including jeans. what did you observe on board. Also new to Celebrity,what do you suggest?thanks

Thank you for all of the great tips. We will be aboard the Equinox on the March 14 sailing. How cool did you find the dining rooms and the theater? Just trying to figure out how many layers of clothing to pack for the transition from hot, humid outdoors to cold a/c.

Thank you for all of the great tips. We will be aboard the Equinox on the March 14 sailing. How cool did you find the dining rooms and the theater? Just trying to figure out how many layers of clothing to pack for the transition from hot, humid outdoors to cold a/c.

I needed a sweater in the theater of Equinox every night of our eleven-night cruise in early December. In fact, I found the sweater helpful throughout the ship at night.