RCL non-alcoholic drink package???

k1koala

I have only been on DCL with my daughter, and now we are going on RCL for the first time. I have no idea how the soft drinks work. Do i have to purchase a drink package for the both of us? and if so is it worth it?? How easy and accessible is it to get drinks on board the ship? We are sailing on the Adventure OTS.

Thanks!

I always get a Coke package. Is like 7.99 per day, and you get a souvenir cup. If you get it ahead of time, the cup will be in your cabin when you arrive, and your sea pass card will be stamped with the word Coke. You don't each need to get it, but they will only give you one drink at a time, so you might want to consider that. I have never had a problem finding a bar or drink station. I don't remember if the Adventure has a Coke freestyle machine, but if they do, you can have hundreds of favors to choose from. For me, it's worth it. Have fun!!

Sailed Adventure on Jan 16, 2016. There is no freestyle coke machine on board. Soda package was about $8 per day + 18% gratuity, so figure $9.50. You get the cup, which you can get filled at any bar, or they will give you a normal glass (about 12oz size) if you don't have the cup with you. In the MDR, they will bring a soda in a regular glass to the table. Alternatively, you can buy it a can at a time at any bar for $2.50 + 18% grat.

Enjoy the cruise!

I have only been on DCL with my daughter, and now we are going on RCL for the first time. I have no idea how the soft drinks work. Do i have to purchase a drink package for the both of us? and if so is it worth it?? How easy and accessible is it to get drinks on board the ship? We are sailing on the Adventure OTS.

Thanks!

If you are both drinking soda, then you have to purchase a package for each of you.

...How easy and accessible is it to get drinks on board the ship? We are sailing on the Adventure OTS.

Thanks!

You can get soda at all bars and restaurants. However, your soda package is not honored for the stateroom mini bar or room service.