What happened to the full length mirrors??

SammySH

When you share a room with teenage girls, you definitely miss them!!

In my case I would be happy if they got rid of them.

My 16YO daughter would stand there staring at herself after every outfit change so it made getting into and out of the bathroom impossible because she wouldn't want to close it at all.:eek:

We just got off the Sunshine with a group of 14. None of us had a full length mirror in our cabin! We are used to a full length mirror inside one of the closet doors but there weren't any at least in any of our cabins on level 2. We've been cruising for over 20 years and have seen a lot of cutbacks over the years. It's sad to see things change and I am not one who usually complains but every time we cruise we notice more and more cutbacks. Also, no more chocolates on our pillows.

Although the changes may be small every year, what will cruising be like in 10 years from now?!

In twenty years of cruising I don't recall ever seeing a full length mirror in any cabin and that includes on three of the top four luxury lines.

So glad I have a DW that can get dressed, look good and feel confident enough to face life without a full length mirror.

Now if there's no available plug for her curling iron, then things get ugly real quick! :D

Edited by The4Cruisers

I have pictures of mirrors on the back of the cabin door, can't remember ships but would have been the newer, bigger ships10 plus years ago. Don't remember them on the smaller ships. Just off Fascination, no mirror, no hair dryer, no delivery of your alcohol bought on board, no mints and not enough staff.