A3 Concierge Level Verandah

Wren3

We just booked Coastal Alaska for July 8th on a A3 Concierge level verandah (7023 stateroom). Quite excited because we are moving up from previous cruise in an interior cabin and an upcoming cruise in an ocean view to now on the Alaska in a verandah stateroom of which all are lovely accommodations. Our mindset was that if we are going to Alaska we would love to have a verandah. We booked the concierge level verandah because the price difference between B1 and A3 was negligent. Can anyone give their opinion on the concierge level perks if they feel are worthwhile. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

The perks are negligible some think they are worth the price but other do not

On the R-ships you get to book the specialties earlier, use of spa Terrace (at the front of ship) cashmere blanket (more of a shawl weight) would not keep you warm sitting on the balcony, noon boarding time, tote bag & 4 free pressings

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

Just depends what is important to you

You also have a bottle of bubbly awaiting you in your cabin upon boarding, which is lovely for sipping on the veranda as you sail away!

We generally sail Concierge, and we like it. Some here think we are silly, but we enjoy the location, the early reservations for dining, earlier boarding (not really a big deal) and everything else that has been mentioned.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

Donna

Thank you Toranut97. Have you been on the Regatta and if so can you advise if the Spa Terrace area has the Thalassotherapy pool or are they whirl pool tubs? Take care..

Edited by Wren3

Thank you Toranut97. Have you been on the Regatta and if so can you advise if the Spa Terrace area has the Thalassotherapy pool or are they whirl pool tubs? Take care..

I believe it is the Thalassotherapy pool on the spa deck. The whirlpool tub(s) are in the pool area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't any room for a pool up there.

183314.jpg

As the deck plan suggests (does nobody read them?) You'll find a large hot tub which they are calling a Spa.

183314.jpg

As the deck plan suggests (does nobody read them?) You'll find a large hot tub which they are calling a Spa.

What happened to the Thallosotherapy pool? It was there a few months ago.

183314.jpg

See? I never go to the spa deck so I should have kept quiet -- but I got Jim/Stan to clear things up! All good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what ships other than the Riviera have a true thalassotherapy pool on the Spa Terrace?

None of them.

Although there was some loose talk about revamping Marina's twin Whirlpools to match the Riviera T pool in 2015, I don't believe that the plans ever left the drawing board.

None of them.

Although there was some loose talk about revamping Marina's twin Whirlpools to match the Riviera T pool in 2015, I don't believe that the plans ever left the drawing board.

Thanks I have only used the T-Pool on Riviera but thought the ones on Regatta & Insignia were also T-pools

Will not waste my $ to buy a pass then :D

Hi Wren,

If you feel that the price difference was negligible and you like the cabin, why worry?

Concierge level, at worst, gives you stuff you won't use.

Alaska is breathtaking.

I think that you will find that that Ketchikan has the lowest prices for souvenirs.

Enjoy your trip.

Ira

Thank you Ira we will very much enjoy ourselves :) we are new to this level of stateroom and were fact finding prior to boarding. Alaska has been a dream of ours for many years and we are so excited to be able to travel there.

Edited by Wren3

Thank you spindrift ~ small cruising world when we share the same stateroom number on the same ship!

Can you confirm whether you were able to order a hot breakfast from room service in this stateroom category?

We did Alaska last spring on Regent and had breakfast in room and loved it. You may find Balcony a little cool to eat on but the views are stunning. Ports are all small and scenic.. We are trying a concierge this fall on O. Hoping to love it just as much.